BridgeStreet Circus Apartments
US$302
US$276
Hilton
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$199
  • Restaurant
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$264
Doubletree
US$242
Rubens Hotel
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$131
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$169
US$475
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewscanary wharf stationbedroom apartmentwashing machinejubilee linelovely apartmentdlr tubeminute walkbusiness districtfully equipped kitchenthames clipperasked receptionlong staybusiness tripbeds were very comfortableper nightfree wifia great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here a few times & plan to make it my regular mid week place. The people are really nice & helpfully too. Comfortable beds & bedding. Really spacious & well equipped. Great location near Thames path, easy walk into canary wharf. Only criticism is that wifi is not included you have to pay extra.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Friendly helpful staff, apartments are clean and spacious, have everything you need plus a welcome breakfast pack, 10 mins walk from canary wharf tube, supermarkets nearby, a great base for a holiday in London.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank MCPMilano
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Great 2 double bed 2 shower-rooms(1bath), loads of space, big comfy corner sofa with 2 chairs lounge and large LCD TV. Separate kitchen, loads of storage space, balcony.
Entrance is right next door to The Four Seasons Hotel, nearest station is DLR Westferry Station. We could see the Underground from window! Canary Wharf Station is within walking distance but a lot further away than Westferry.
We luckily got early entry at around noon, the staff were really friendly and were handing out information re road closures due to the marathon. Communication prior to arrival was great - they are happy to organise Spa Treatments etc for you.
We went to Greenwich & the Cutty Sark for something to eat, there is a lovely shopping centre in Canary Wharf and connections to the city are good from the area.
We had a marathon runner in our party and this was a fabulous location for this - the marathon went right past the apartments, and was 15 mins on DLR for start line on the Sunday.
As a family we have previously stayed in a hotel room but this experience has changed our minds about this - on our next visit we will book apartments the space and comfort is just so much better and I will be highly recommending this apartment to fellow runners as it was so quiet for the Saturday before hand, with great transport links.

Room Tip: We were 4 floor looking over Canary Wharf -request high floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank MyThoughts67
Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

Myself, my husband and my 2 year old daughter stayed in these apartments recently. My husband was on business in the city and me and my daughter where visiting family in the area. Brilliant location right next to the Four seasons hotel. Onky a 5 minute walk from Canary Wharf district which has lots of shops, restaurants and bars. Plenty to do even with a toddler. Walking along tge river each morning was a lovely change from our daily routine.

The apartment itself was faultless. Lovely decor, bed linen, spacious rooms with everything you need in the kitchen including a dishwasher. It had 2 bathrooms one which was fully tiled wwith under floor heating .... bliss.

Would highly recommend here as only 20 mins on tube into central London. Fab price and a very comfortable stsy ..... didn't want to leave. You will not be disappointed if you book here !!!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Little_Miss_Widnes
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I stayed here for 6 months and had no issues at all. For the first 3 months I was in a 2 bedroom which was extremely spacious and had an amazing balcony. I then moved to a 1 bedroom which was smaller but equally nice. Well furnished and very comfortable.
There were a few issues with the water while I was there but signs were put up letting us know there was a problem. If you do have an issue the front desk was extremely helpful at resolving it.
A great place for families on holiday or if you like me and worked in canary wharf.

The DLR is close by and the Jubilee line is about a 15 minute walk. A quiet area on the weekends but busy during the week.

I would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: Rooms facing canary wharf had a better layout
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business