The hotel is conveniently located by St Pauls Cathedral and close to both St Pauls underground and Mansion House stations.
The lobby is a little small, but the receptionist (Ken?) was very friendly and efficient, we managed to check into the room about 10.30 which was ideal. As my partner had been on a long flight from Florida.
The rooms were clean, and ok in size, especially for London standards. The hotel provided a US to UK converter which was good, as it saved us the hassle of having to shop for a new 1. The only negative in regards to the room was the bathroom. Which was ok, but nothing special. It was a basic shower and sink with a toilet in there. The floor seemed to always get drenched after we had taken a shower. Which made things slippy when we were out the shower.
The receptionist upon check out was also very good. We thought check out was 13.00, but actually was 12.00. And they allowed us extra time, aswell as holding our bags whilst we went out in the afternoon. We won this hotel on hotwire so had a good rate. I would probably return in the future as the location is good and the hotel meets all requirements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, St. Paul's provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 265 rooms located adjacent to St. Paul's Cathedral on the west side of the "City" of London in the courtyard of the historic Stationers Hall. The hotel is a short walk to London's business and financial district, Tate Gallery of Modern Art, Museum of London and the new Millennium Bridge and close to shopping, dining and entertainment. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 60 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel St. Paul's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters St. Paul`s Hotel London
- Hotel Quarters St Pauls
- Club Quarters London
- Quarters St Pauls London
- Club Quarters Hotel London