I booked this hotel through lastminute.com as my wife and I were staying in London for an event in December 2013, when we arrived at the hotel there had been a local power cut and the hotel had no emergency lighting about the 1st floor and there back up had failed with no maintenance man around!! They were handing out glow sticks for guest to see with!!
As we were going out and they could not supply the room I booked I accepted a smaller room £80 per night cheaper.
When we checked out I mentioned about the room difference and the cost I was told my contract was with Lastminute.com and they could do nothing. Before we got home me card had been charged the full about and after challenging lastminute.com they took 6 weeks to tell me my contract was with the hotel, so they still charged me £194.00 for a room listed on the hotel site at £119.
So be VERY aware lastminute.com is set up for the benefit of the hotels NOT the customers and the Club Quarters Hotel is dated, tired and to my experience not up to the mark on customer safety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, St. Paul's provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 265 rooms located adjacent to St. Paul's Cathedral on the west side of the "City" of London in the courtyard of the historic Stationers Hall. The hotel is a short walk to London's business and financial district, Tate Gallery of Modern Art, Museum of London and the new Millennium Bridge and close to shopping, dining and entertainment. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 60 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel St. Paul's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters St. Paul`s Hotel London
- Hotel Quarters St Pauls
- Club Quarters London
- Quarters St Pauls London
- Club Quarters Hotel London