I visited the hotel for business near St Pauls and the week I was there I slept well, and found the room very quiet (which is rare to find in London!) The hotel is very close and handy to St Pauls, with stunning views of the cathedral. City Thameslink and Blackfriars are also just down the road.
The rooms themselves were spacious with a great big bed. Little dated in parts but still nice, and handy with a little sink and kettle in the room for those late night coffees. The reception area and lounge area was gorgeous with complimentary snacks and friendly staff.
The food lets this place down! The breakfast setup is a bit of a joke - £14 for a cooked breakfast (mine was burnt) and the continental breakfast laid out was poor. Just english breakfast tea and coffee, cereal and a few hard croissants etc. Don't be fooled into thinking this is free - if you don't order a cooked breakfast you will be charged £10 for helping yourself to the cereal etc provided - Definitely not worth its value! I had dinner one evening in the Cote restaurant attached to the hotel, and again unfortunately it was burnt.
Regardless, there are other lovely restaurants nearby for breakfast and dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, London - St. Paul's provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 265 rooms located adjacent to St. Paul's Cathedral on the west side of the "City" of London in the courtyard of the historic Stationers Hall. The hotel is a short walk to London's business and financial district, Tate Gallery of Modern Art, Museum of London and the new Millennium Bridge and close to shopping, dining and entertainment. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 60 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel St. Paul's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters St. Paul`s Hotel London
- Hotel Quarters St Pauls
- Club Quarters London
- Quarters St Pauls London
- Club Quarters Hotel London