Conveniently located a short walk from St. Pauls underground, this was a plasant hotel in a good area. Room was generous - based on other comparably-priced hotels I'd stayed in - with a good wet-room type bathroom. Shower was nice and powerful, bed comfortable and all the usual amenities. Of particular note was the complimentary lounge where you could grab a tea, coffiee, chilled water or can of pop - free! There were even chilled water stations near the lifts where you could fill a bottle and take with you. Ok, it's all built in to the overall cost but it's a nice touch and certainly adds to the experience.
The breakfast was certainly one of the best I've had in a hotel in a very long time. It may seem a bit expensive initially at £13 - and you can get a full English at a few other places in the area - but consider that a tea/coffee is about £2, fruit juice about the same, full English about £8...and the price starts to look about right for the area and for what you're getting.
Would certainly come back and would recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, London - St. Paul's provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 265 rooms located adjacent to St. Paul's Cathedral on the west side of the "City" of London in the courtyard of the historic Stationers Hall. The hotel is a short walk to London's business and financial district, Tate Gallery of Modern Art, Museum of London and the new Millennium Bridge and close to shopping, dining and entertainment. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 60 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel St. Paul's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters St. Paul`s Hotel London
- Hotel Quarters St Pauls
- Club Quarters London
- Quarters St Pauls London
- Club Quarters Hotel London