“Delicious Margaritas”

Cafe Mexicali
Ranked #5,755 of 22,564 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious Margaritas”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Found that restaurant on TripAdvisor as I was looking for Mexican cuisine for a night out with a friend.Must say this one lives up to the expectations - from the entrance and the lovely interior to the food,music and the staff serving you.We ordered several dishes and all were excellent.Must give a shout out to the Margaritas - absolutely amazing!Thank you,would definitely return!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank EdenOfSuns

London, United Kingdom
“Great lil Mexican”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Food was lovely service was good beaded mushroom were absolutely awesome as was this special salsa sauce they brought out for me as I told them I enjoyed my god spice. Well worth trying.

1 Thank vimalp p
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Real Frozen Strawberry Margarita”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

me and my friends went there for birthday celebration.. After a nice mexican meal we had a few cocktails for each of us.. It was amazing experience.. I can tell that they have The Best Real Frozen Strawberry Margarita. We have really enjoyed there.. The atmosphere and music for the people whoever want to have a party.. Also staff are very friendly.. We will definetely go back..really recommended.

1 Thank TheEmenike
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“<3 Nachos <3”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

They have the best Nachos I have ever eaten.. also staff are very friendly...Thanks for all...
Yeahhh
Good Food. Good Cheer. Good Times.

1 Thank meganmerall
London
“Chilli con carne and homemade cheeseburger is amazing”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The ambience is cosy and authentic. The chilli is the best chilli I have ever had. The portions are generous, consistently good food consistently good quality. Definitely worth a visit as food is very reasonably priced. The staff are lovely too