“Exactly What We Wanted”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
“Exactly What We Wanted”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I dined at Mexicali with a group of four other girls to celebrate a birthday. We were looking for an authentic, fun Mexican restaurant and this place did not disappoint! We started out the night with a couple pitchers of the frozen strawberry margaritas and the trio of dips. Both were delicious! We also each got an entree, and I'll say from personal experience that the enchiladas are awesome! They don't sing Happy Birthday unless you order dessert, so we ordered a piece of cake and they proceeded to crown my friend with a sombrero and play Happy Birthday over the speakers, which was hilarious! They also brought us each a free shot with the bill. Overall, I had a great night and will definitely be returning!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kmilsays

“Delicious Margaritas”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Found that restaurant on TripAdvisor as I was looking for Mexican cuisine for a night out with a friend.Must say this one lives up to the expectations - from the entrance and the lovely interior to the food,music and the staff serving you.We ordered several dishes and all were excellent.Must give a shout out to the Margaritas - absolutely amazing!Thank you,would definitely return!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank EdenOfSuns
“Great lil Mexican”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Food was lovely service was good beaded mushroom were absolutely awesome as was this special salsa sauce they brought out for me as I told them I enjoyed my god spice. Well worth trying.

1 Thank vimalp p
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Real Frozen Strawberry Margarita”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

me and my friends went there for birthday celebration.. After a nice mexican meal we had a few cocktails for each of us.. It was amazing experience.. I can tell that they have The Best Real Frozen Strawberry Margarita. We have really enjoyed there.. The atmosphere and music for the people whoever want to have a party.. Also staff are very friendly.. We will definetely go back..really recommended.

1 Thank TheEmenike
“<3 Nachos <3”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

They have the best Nachos I have ever eaten.. also staff are very friendly...Thanks for all...
Yeahhh
Good Food. Good Cheer. Good Times.

1 Thank meganmerall