Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$121.10
from US$82.50
from US$119.70
8,343 results
All reviews queens theatre west end upper circle dress circle standing ovation restricted view great seats front row story line cast singing performance stage film javert barricade tickets
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Splendid! If I must complaint, the only flaw would be the cast playing Cosette, I would expect better in her. Jean Valjean, Javert and not forgetting Fantine are way too perfect. Nevertheless, I did enjoy the entire show! Would definitely visit again

2  Thank QueenieC33
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We went here on a Thursday night. Absolutely loved this show and can't get the songs out of my head. Will recommend this and will likely be back.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I have loved Les Mis from being a young child and had high expectations for the show. I was worried it would not live up to my expectations and was so wrong. It was amazing!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Been to the Queens theatre to watch Les Mis three times in the last year, the last time in October. As always the show was absolutely incredible. My only disappointment was that Jean Valjean was not played by the amazing Adam Bayjou. The first two times I saw the show Adam played Valjean and brought me to tears so I was shocked and disappointed when I saw he was playing the factory foreman. Of course the actor who played Valjean that day (Killian Donnelly) was also absolutely fantastic but in my opinion Adam is the best Valjean The Queens theatre has ever seen.

2  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

It was the first time I attended a musical in a theater mostly because I don't like the relevant movies. But this experience was unique!! The songs, the actors, the production, the costumes were all magnificent and left me speechless!! I would definitely recommend it to everyone!