“To love another person is to see the face of god ”

Les Miserables London
Ranked #7 of 390 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The immensely poignant London classic, Les Miserables London, is one of the most successful legendary productions by Cameron Mackintosh. Boubil and Schonberg’s spectacular show, Les Miserables celebrated its silver jubilee anniversary on October 2012 and is regarded as the longest running musical of the world.
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

This is the second time seen in London , I also seen it in Bristol and cardiff three times. John owen Jones is by far the best but to be honest I will watch anyone

It was mine and my mother’s favourite. I lost my mother not long ago and the final words of les miserables I spoke at her funeral and are on the headstone.

I was so emotional I cried from start to finish it was a great performance

Write a ReviewReviews (8,322)
All reviews
in 93 reviews
"tickets"
in 574 reviews

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I loved the book, the staging of Le Miserables at my Uni, the movie, esp Eddie Redmayne and Hugh Jackman.

My 19 year old daughter is a big fan too, she begged me to take her to see the musical since she was 12 but the tickets normally run out months before we travel to London (no we won’t buy restricted view tickets).

We finally got our tickets and saw the musical on 23/12/2017 and loved every second of it. The cast is so talented and sang very well.

I’ve seen Lion King, Phantom of the Opera, Wicked and now Le Mis. LM brought tears to my eyes!

Don’t miss this if you love West End Musicals

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Possibly the best present my wife has bought me! A lovely surprise and day out in London seeing this fantastic show. I/we would recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We took our 4 children, aged 11 to 16, to see Les Miserables in our 5th night in London. We were concerned they wouldn’t be able to stay awake because of jet lag (owing to an eleven-hour time difference). However, they thoroughly enjoyed it, notwithstanding limited knowledge of the historical context.
Killian Donnelly gave an outstanding performance as Jean Valjean. His singing was faultless. Hayden Tee was also very good as Javert, and the depth of talent in the supporting cast was impressive.
The stage sets are effective and the story is legibly conveyed, with an appropriate mix of humour and sexual suggestiveness. The music is delightful.
It is 3 hours in duration with a 15 minute interval.
Overall an enjoyable theatre experience.