“fantastic show!!!”

Les Miserables London
Ranked #7 of 390 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The immensely poignant London classic, Les Miserables London, is one of the most successful legendary productions by Cameron Mackintosh. Boubil and Schonberg’s spectacular show, Les Miserables celebrated its silver jubilee anniversary on October 2012 and is regarded as the longest running musical of the world.
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

excellent lighting and sound effects. breathtaking music. always been a fan of les miserables but this show didn’t disappoint me. bravo!

Write a ReviewReviews (8,322)
All reviews
in 93 reviews
"tickets"
in 574 reviews

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Have seen the show several times, from the Colm Wilkinson days, to John Owen Jones five or so years ago. Had seats this time in row A of the stalls, which was a mistake due to reduced leg room with the orchestra pit directly in front. I'm 6'3" tall, and legs were struggling to cope by interval.

Killian Donnelly, as Valjean, was good. Javert (Hayden Tee) was great, but the star for me was Carley Stenson as Fantine, who I thought was as good as I have heard.
Marius (Paul Wilkins) was very good, but I'm afraid to say that I found Eponine (Karis Jack) to be very lightweight. Perhaps it was just an off night?

Two understudies in the roles of Thernardier (good) and Enjolras (passable). Music, as ever, was good and I still enjoyed the performance. The theatre could make extra money by "Fast Track" tickets for the toilets (joking - but would address the wait....)

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Brilliant and a must see

Outstanding in every way

Bar a bit on pricy side £9.50 for a small plastic cup of prosseco) and £3 for an ice cream but cast, acting, props, music , all superb and beyond. Highly recommended

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

This is the second time seen in London , I also seen it in Bristol and cardiff three times. John owen Jones is by far the best but to be honest I will watch anyone

It was mine and my mother’s favourite. I lost my mother not long ago and the final words of les miserables I spoke at her funeral and are on the headstone.

I was so emotional I cried from start to finish it was a great performance

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I loved the book, the staging of Le Miserables at my Uni, the movie, esp Eddie Redmayne and Hugh Jackman.

My 19 year old daughter is a big fan too, she begged me to take her to see the musical since she was 12 but the tickets normally run out months before we travel to London (no we won’t buy restricted view tickets).

We finally got our tickets and saw the musical on 23/12/2017 and loved every second of it. The cast is so talented and sang very well.

I’ve seen Lion King, Phantom of the Opera, Wicked and now Le Mis. LM brought tears to my eyes!

Don’t miss this if you love West End Musicals