“very nice”

60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“very nice”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

was something I shall remember longtime because I only read about it,and we always forgot to go,to bad I could only hear but not see as always when your not big person

Visited September 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had gone with high hopes of listening to political view points and an interesting debate and instead there was only religious ranters. Could be different on another day, but half an hour was enough.

Visited May 2014
New England
198 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 155 helpful votes
“Check”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We visited here but were surprised that nobody spoke about politics. The men that were up there were speaking about religious beliefs. We stuck around for 15-20 minutes instead of a few hours like we thought we would. We were glad to see it and check it off the list. I wouldn't go out of my way to visit here for long as a tourist and certainly wouldn't do it again.

Visited May 2014
Argentina
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Fantasic!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Arrived Sunday around 4.30 pm and there were plenty of people arguing about many different topics: religion, work, whatever you imagine. It was a fantastic experience to me and my family. After listening to a few of the speakers relaxed for a while on the grass as was a beatuiful sunny day.
It's on the corner of Marble Arch, on Sundays. I suggest to go after 4 pm.

Visited April 2014
Belgrade, Serbia
958 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 504 helpful votes
“Something new-old in human relations”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Although, we've already had this kind of interrelations between the one who speaks and others who listen to, as it happened in old Greece in their Agora or in the Old Rome in the Forum, it is
extremely surprising to behold that kind, I may deliberately say, of the performance, nowadays in the Hyde Park, at the Speakers' Corner. It is located in the north-east corner of Hyde Park, near the spot of Marble Arch, at the place called Tyburn, where in the past, the public executions had been done, exactly it is called the Tyburn gallows.
Here everyone can convey his thoughts, make the speech on any subject, as long as the police doesn't have anything against. There is no immunity from the law, nor are any subjects prohibited. However, the police tries to be tolerant, and only intervene, when there are the complaints or if they (police) hear some kind of profanity.
Among the most interesting speakers, they must be mentioned, for instance, the Socialist Party of Britain, the Christians speakers.
I was very fond that I attended to one speech in Hyde Park, during my stay in London.
That was quite an experience.

Visited September 2013