“Not into burgers..but .. Excellent”

Byron Charing Cross
Ranked #660 of 23,849 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Description: Proper hamburgers made from British beef, freshly prepared and cooked to order, served with a craft beer
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have to eat in a lot of restaurants through my job which aren't necessarily my choice. I visited Byron with colleagues...not wanting a burger..but had one and it was DELICIOUS. If it's a burger you want I would definitely recommend. Mmm..tasty!!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Taken here by my friends son and we stuffed ourselves with great big juicy burgers. Not one for your vegetarians friends.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Looking for a good burger, a local pointed us here and we were loving the burgers. Great place to run in and get an on the go bite.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Went for lunch to Byron in Putney on a bank holiday Monday with my husband. We both enjoyed our burger and home made chips very much and would definitely go back. Great value and fantastic service.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I go to Byron burger joints because I know I get 2 things.

1 - Good burgers
2 - Good service

That's all you want from a burger place really. I don't need stunning decor (but the colourful tiles at the Charing Cross branch are pretty cool). I certainly don't need frills and outlandish ideas. And Byron does what is needed.

My girlfriend and I had a Byron burger (her first time, so felt she should go classic), and a chilli burger (does what it says on the tin!), and some skin on fries/chips to share.
Our waitress smiled while taking our order and asked how we wanted our burgers. We both like them Medium Rare, and we both got them Medium Rare. Spot on!

It's not overly expensive (don't have a beer and it's even cheaper!!), and the quality of the burgers is worth the cost.