“Meeting up for a glass of wine”
Review of Vinoteca

Vinoteca
Ranked #2,665 of 23,379 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$16 - US$40
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Description: Inspired by the wine bars of Spain and Italy, we serve simple yet imaginative food with characterful wine to drink in or take away. Vinoteca combines high quality, characterful wine with a selection of paired dishes created from fresh and seasonal produce. Vinoteca Marylebone is atmospheric and unfussy, with walls of wine to buy and great for private dining. Downstairs from the wine bar, restaurant and shop, the Marylebone Private Dining Room offers a completely exclusive space with its own kitchen, personal chef, and dedicated waiting staff.
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Great place to meet up for a glass of wine in a quiet location just away from the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

It's a grey and grim Sunday afternoon in London. I had been out to the Serpentine Gallery and felt a bit windblown so Ifigured a glass of wine was just the ticket. On the recommendation of a work associate I decided to try vinoteca Marylebone. Genius choice. Amiable surroundings, great location and knowledgeable staff. I started with the Syrah flight and felt so relaxed that I stayed for the Sunday Roast.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Went here as a group after seeing a nearby show. The staff were really friendly and accommodation despite the fact that we turned up after 9pm and added another person to our booking at the last minute. Overall I think we were all happy with the food, wine and general atmosphere. My starter of pigeon with figs was excellent, but I went for the mushroom souffle for main and it was a big disappointment - more like scrambled eggs with mushrooms than the light, sponge-y souffle I'd been hoping for. Luckily my dessert - a tart with excellent black pepper ice-cream - more than made up for it. A good, reliable option for a nice but not ridiculously expensive meal.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

With its open kitchen and fantastic atmosphere I found Vinoteca to be a very welcome surprise dinner in the heart of London. The food was outstanding, the atmosphere like in a Parisian Restaurant and the Service was very attentive. The choice of wine suited the meal fantastically. Would highly recommend this to any traveler in London.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed an excellent weekend lunch at Vinoteca, tucked away a few minutes walk from Marble Arch. The food was very tasty, well priced and well presented. The staff were all very friendly and efficient. The bonus of the extensive wine list being available at retail prices at weekend lunchtimes was unexpected and most welcome.