“Fantastic hotel with wonderful (and very helpful) staff!”
Review of The Hari

The Hari
Ranked #12 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I thoughly enjoyed my stay at the Belgraves hotel. Very modern rooms (with no carpet which is a 10/10 in my view!). The staff are very accomodating. Great location/very central if you know the city. D.Bain

Room Tip: I had three separate rooms at the hotel ... each very nice.
1  Thank Darlene B
Joseph K, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Thank you so much for your kind review! Please to hear you enjoyed our hard wood floors.. We look forward to welcoming you back to Belgraves very soon!

There are newer reviews for The Hari

Reviewed 29 November 2012

Coming from NYC, my wife and I had high expectations, as we've spent time at Thompson hotels there. The Belgraves met and exceeded all of our expectations. The hotel is modern, the staff were very friendly and helpfull, and it's in one of the best locations in London. Within a few blocks of the hotel is some of the best shopping and restaurants the city has to offer. I would highly recommend the Belgraves to any traveling to London, and look forward to staying with them again on my next trip.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you VERY much for your kind review! I'm so glad we are living up to our componies reputation at . We look forward to welcoming you back to Belgraves very soon.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

I booked a last minute London and have never been. I did some research but not much due to time constraints. I had a 12 hour flight and checked in exhausted. The staff was extremely polite and professional the entire stay. I sat down with the concierge for 30 minutes and she gave me so many options and keyed in on what she thought I would like. Everyone on staff was nothing but helpful and made my first few days so easy.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for writing such a kind review! A good concierge can make all your troubles go away. We are lucky and proud to have the team we do. We look foward to welcoming you back very soon!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2012

Great hotel, staff are exceptionally friendly and attentive, remembered by name the whole time.

Not cheap of course but you get what you pay for.

Good location close to about 3 tube stations. Walking distance from Knightbridge and Hyde Park but the area itself it quite quiet.

Decor is superb, espcially in foyer. Great lighting, nice carpets.

Bathroom is very well designed. Nice fixture and fittings in the room. Comfortable bed.

If I were being picky I would mention the specks of paint on the desk in the room that were out of kilt with everything else.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your kind review! We pride ourselves on using the guest names, I'm glad you noticed! We look forward to welcoming you back to Belgraves very soon!

Reviewed 23 November 2012

Stayed at Belgraves Hotel for one night (after enjoying a private reception at Buckingham Palace which is nearby). Very friendly staff in all areas of the hotel. It is a very cool hotel where I felt very welcome and relaxed. Delicious dinner and breakfast in HIX. Highly recommend and I shall return.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Linn M

Thank you so much for your kind review! So glad you enjoyed your stay and felt so comfortable! We look forward to welcoming you back to Belgraves very soon!

Reviewed 23 November 2012

Although I am a fan of more traditional boutique hotels, I was very impressed with the Belgraves which has a 60s-ish New York-style vibe. The service level is outstanding, the staff addressed me and my husband by our name, we were greeted every morning in the lobby and at the front door by the young doormen in their cool plaid shirts and black jeans. Our room was very comfortable, clean, quiet despite its proximity to the lift, and the bed was heavenly. Check-in was courteous and helpful with a smile. We are very frequent travelers and have stayed at the best hotels in the world. This new hotel is a success and should strive to maintain its service level which is the first quality all guests expect but unfortunately do not always encounter. My only criticism is the low lighting in the corridors (meant to add to the coolness but a bit uncomfortable) and its warm temperature due to the same lighting, can surely be corrected). Overall, kudos to the Belgraves...

Room Tip: Ask for high room looking over Pont Street or Chesham Place for lovely view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind review! We love to hear that guests are having such a great experience. We will work on our lighting in the corridors albeit warm and fuzzy! We look forward to welcoming you back to Belgraves very soon!

Reviewed 20 November 2012

I cannot rate this hotel highly enough! I felt like i was in an uber cool hotel in new york!! Check in was quick and efficient, very friendly staff.. The doormen were excellent, the barmen amazing-cocktails were out of this world! The room was comfy and modern. Room service was great- prob one of the best ive ever had-our cooked breakfast was actually hot when it arrived still and tasty!! The whole stay was perfect and faultless and i will definitely be staying here again! Thank you very much to all the staff for making our stay so wonderful!

• Stayed: November 2012
Joseph K, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2012

We love to hear from guests that experienced our "NYC roots"! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. The team at Belgraves are very proud to have had such a positive impact on your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Belgraves very soon.
Warm regards.