“Stunning interiors” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 1,089 Hotels in London
northern ireland
“Stunning interiors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

This place attracted me with its interiors. The rooms really are swish. Marble clad bathrooms and smoked oak timber plus the most comfortable beds I've slept on in ages. The service was perfect everywhere from the door to the reception, the restaurant, bar and housekeeping staff stood out for their friendliness and willingness to help. I had a superb solo meal in the restaurant on the first night and was discreetly but so attentively served. Location is brilliant. Five minutes from sloane square. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank genevieve_7
Joseph K, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear genevieve_7,
Thank you very much for your kind review! I am so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Belgraves very soon.
Warm regards,
Joseph

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

I've been in this hotel 2days ago.The staff was really kind and the room really clean with a great mini bar and a wonderful king size bed!!!!!I'm used to travel and in London this is the first hotel that I can recommend with no doubt!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ilaria m
Dear ilaria m,
Thank you very much for your kind review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back to Belgraves very soon!
Warm regards
Amstelveen, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

My friends and I had an amazing night at the Belgraves Bar.
The bar looks stunning, very stylish and classy.
First, we had some drinks on the outdoor patio, where we were served by this great italian waiter - Daniel. Unfortunately, the patio closed quiet early, so we had to move to the bar, which wasn't a big deal, because we immediately got another nice table, although they seemed very busy at that time. From there, we were served by this nice young lady Polia, always smiling and very courteous. She really took her time to recommend us a few cocktails, which were fantastic indeed! Later on, we ordered some food, which was a little bit disappointing. It was good, but just as good as any other bar food and a little bit too expensive. Afterwards, we wanted to buy some cigarettes, but they didn't have any, so the bartender offered us some of his own cigarettes! Truly amazing!

It was obvious, that the staff liked working together and this made our stay even better. Great team, amazing cocktails!!!!
Thank you Belgraves, we will be back soon!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Wwdel
Joseph K, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Dear Wwdel,
Thank you very much for your review. We are so pleased that you had great service from Daniele and Poli! Please accept our apologies regarding the food, we have recently added some new items, so please come in to try them out. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Went on a Thursday night with some fiends, for a quick nightcap, loved the place , great service and delicious cocktails ! i would defitnitely recommend the Belgrinni, really tasty and not too sweet .

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear 519Nico125,
Thank you very much for your kind review! We look forward to welcoming you back to Belgraves very soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have already written a review for this bar before, but I felt it necessary to write one again. I have drunk in many bars in London, but the bar at belgraves really stands out. The rafa nadal lookalike behind the bar made me a drink called the hot buffalo and it was amazing, just eh thing to pick me up. Can't recommend it enough. Thank you and I will see you again soon.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Adam m,
Than you so much for your review! We'll be sure to pass on your comments to Pavel (aka Rafa).
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

This hotel has blown my mind. Not only is the art and style of this hotel mod and sheek, it has the staff at the front to embellish it even further. Every contact with a front desk or the bell person was just satisfying as they knew what I was looking for, or what I wanted or what I should be getting for that matter. They were very detailed oriented and paid attention to every ins and outs of that lobby.
I was upgraded for 1 night to one of their deluxe suites and my oh my... the room was unbelievable. The cleanliness, the details in fabric and light fixtures .... down to the coffee table ornaments were typical Thompson attitudes.

I did visit the Bar and terrace on the 1st floor... it was quiet but that's how I prefer my Martini and the Bartender gave me a few pointers for my walking tour the next day...

I wouldn't end this review without mentioning the Head Concierge who is the light of that lobby creating a presence of Hospitality in every essence. He was excellent in his recommendations and did not let me leave his desk without my doubts cleared on my mission venturing outside in the streets of London. Best concierge I've encountered in a hotel thus far in my travels across the globe.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank HUSQUARE
Dear Tenzing D,
WOW, thank you very much! We are so pleased that you had an amazing stay. We are also very proud of our Front of House Team and of course Maurizio! We look forward to welcoming you back to Belgraves very soon.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Front of the house personnel: Sarah, Violetta, Camille and Magali; Michael the bellman; everyone smiles; everyone has answers. These people have been trained and trained well.

Room lighting was a problem; they brought in more lighting. Air conditioner wasn't working that well; an engineer was there in two minutes and when the equipment needed repair, they moved our room; upgraded and immediate.

Rooms are on the small side overall design and service quality more than make up for it.
This place will be my new London hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor with a view.