US$340
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$115
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$361
US$304
US$204
US$191
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$183
US$223
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$369
US$177
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$253
US$208
Agoda.com
The Langham, London(London)
US$645
US$500
Agoda.com
1,132 results
All reviewssloane squareharvey nicholskings roadboutique hotelroom servicebottle of champagneturn down servicewonderful stayamazing hotellocation is greathyde parkbuckingham palacerooms are smallwest endtube stationbelgraviaconcierge
Reviewed 20 September 2017

for me, the location is ideal: in belgravia near sloane square and knightsbridge. The only issue I have with this hotel is that it can be a VERY popular hangout for locals in the evenings-and has the same atmosphere as a nightclub; which can be annoying if your wanting a quiet bite or drink after being out all day-too risky to use as a meeting point for a drink as you will most-likely be turned away.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Andrew C, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear stevenbD2407RX,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that our location worked well for you and thank you for feeding back your observations with the bar. As you noted, we do get rather busy in the evenings and I do apologise if your evening plans were disrupted.

I do hope we can welcome you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We had the best experience at The Hari. The rooms are not big, but are very comfortable and quiet, with great firm mattresses and amazing linen. But the very best is the staff. They truly care about the guests and do everything to make our stay more pleasurable. One morning I praised the staff about the delicious pastries served every night. Guess what they surprised me with? A box of pastries to take home with me. We loved The Hari.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Rosana S,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you had the 'best experience' with us - high praise indeed. Thank you for calling out the service you received from the team - it is great to know that you enjoyed the pastries and the takeaway box was well received.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Really nice hotel in the heart of Belgravia. Lot of amenities including a mobile phone to be used during your stay.
You can borrow a bike here. This turned my day in a perfect evening biking in Hyde park and reaching the restaurant by bike.
Everybody has been lovely in the hotel. Definitely a place to be.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Andrew C, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Lucia R,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that our location worked well for you and you managed to see the surrounding local area on the bikes. Also, great to see that the Handy Phone worked well for you during your stay.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The Hotel is very nice, the staff is professional, and they made me feel as a I was home.
Very nice experience, very convenient location and warmly greeted.
I will reccommend this Hotel and I will use also for my private trip

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Andrew C, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Michela M,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that our location worked well for you and you truly felt at home.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us - so much so that you will recommend us and will stay with us again in the future - I really look forward to personally welcoming you back.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I booked a very last minute one-night stay here for last Saturday night. I actually live very close by but I was looking for a change of scenery for my husband and I after we got some bad news this week. Having got a very good deal on booking.com, I wanted to ensure we didn't end up in a bad room (as is unfortunately often the case), so I contacted the hotel before our arrival to make a few requests (high floor, quiet room, view etc.). The response I got from the hotel, particularly the head of guest services, was almost overwhelming. We were taken care of in a way I haven't really experienced before... and we have stayed in some pretty nice places in our time. Hats off to this city hotel for providing a personal touch you don't often see in city hotels.
The room, while not huge, was super nice and cosy, just what we wanted. The bathroom was nice and the shower was great. We bolted ourselves in overnight, enjoyed a late checkout and pleny of little extras arranged for us, and left feeling like we had been on a holiday.
If I'm honest, I pass this hotel a lot and I had dismissed it as a style over substance type place. It proved me wrong. Well done The Hari.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear Voyager555,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment on your stay with us.

I am thrilled to read that you were well taken care of and the little gestures and amenities were well received.

I understand Joanna has been in touch with you directly upon your departure and I do appreciate the further feedback.

I do hope that I can personally welcome you and your husband back.