“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #164 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stayed only one night (business trip), and was really surprised with the quality of the service. Room was clean and fresh, and not noisy at all. Breakfast was also very nice.
Personnel at the hotel is very helpful

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Tournesol77
PiOldstreet, Duty Manager at Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel, responded to this review, 8 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us over your business trip.

We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Premier Inn London City Old Street

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Telford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We found this excellent all round. Very friendly and helpful staff nothing was too much trouble. The room was comfortable and nice and clean. Very close to the tube. Would definately use this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Donna S
PiOldstreet, Duty Manager at Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel, responded to this review, 7 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

I was pleased that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. Your comments will be passed to our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Jersey, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We stayed here as my mum was having an op in Moorefields eye hospital. We have stayed twice and both times the staff have gone the extra mile to help with my mum's comfort. Great service and great staff. It can be quite noisy but its middle of London and near a hospital so expected. Rooms are comfortable and restaurant has great food. In the event of any further Moorefields visits or any City visits we would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
PiOldstreet, Duty Manager at Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel, responded to this review, 4 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

I was pleased to read that your mother was well looked after by our team during her stay with us. I will pass your comments to the team, I am sure they will be happy to have helped.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

warmsworth
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my 8yr old grandson while visiting my son. This particular hotel was chosen as it was on the same street as my son lives. Check in was very slow. But once up in my room it was clean and well equipped. Named tea and coffee and sweeteners which I was impressed with. The bed was very hard so not the best nights sleep although premier promise a good night's sleep. Personally I thought the price high for a bed for the night,no breakfast was included. But then it is London and I come from up north so expected I suppose. Overall not bad.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank tinkerbell089
PiOldstreet, Duty Manager at Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Please accept my apologies for the slow check in you experienced; I hope it didn’t inconvenience you too much.

I was pleased that you found the room to be well equipped and convenient for your needs.

I hope that the comfort of the bed hasn’t deterred you from staying with Premier Inn again. If in the even that you find your bed is to hard for you we are always happy to provide an extra duvet to add more softness to your mattress.

Uk
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Friendly staff, good food, clean & comfortable rooms. We had breakfast and an evening meal both of which were excellent. Used a car park in Gt Eastern St - only 800 yards away and you put the car in a lift to park it.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and choose to dine in our restaurant during your stay.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I was in London for a short trip and stayed here. I like Premier Inn they are a great chain. Great value for money and great business rooms. This hotel has the added advantage of fabulous views. I stayed on the ninth floor and London at night was awesome. A special word about all the stay I came across they were excellent. Other hotels take note this is how it is done.

Room Tip: Go high. I was on the ninth floor.