“Excellent”

Ranked #156 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

My first time in a Premier Inn and won't be the last. This hotel was very close to my desired location and very easy to find off the tube. The room as very clean and well proportioned and the staff very friendly and helpful. I would use this hotel again without hesitation should I be in London again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
PiOldstreet, Duty Manager at Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel, responded to this review, 1 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing your stay and am very happy to read that that you had a excellent time here.
Your comments will be passed to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to one of our Premier Inn soon.

Premier Inn London City Old Street.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (312)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We stayed here during an extended holiday weekend in London.
I've stayed in another Premiere Inn before and the service qualitiy is always good.
The room was of average size with a cozy bed. Bathroom was nice and clean.

But the best thing about this hotel is the location.
It's just 5 mins away from the Northern Line station "Old Street".
The Northern Line crosses almost all other underground lines and you can reach every spot in london in no time. There are also a couple of bus stops near the hotel which was great too.

Combine this with a very decent price and you got yourself the perfect place to stay in London.
The next time I visit London I will stay there again.

TIP: Don't spend the money on the breakfast offered by the hotel. On the way to the underground station there is this lovely place called "KAFETERIA". They have a wounderful english breakfast for a decent price.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michael P
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback,

I was pleased that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. Your comments will be passed to our team.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Great location and very friendly staff- we stayed here for a night out in Shoreditch. Check out of 12pm is fab and breakfast looked good (didn't make it down in time to eat though our friends did) the rooms were clean and nicely decorated but our bed was so uncomfortable. The springs dug in my back and I had an awful sleep. Our friend's bed was fine though so obviously just luck of the draw. Wish I'd known about the money back guarantee I would absolutely have said something!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stayed only one night (business trip), and was really surprised with the quality of the service. Room was clean and fresh, and not noisy at all. Breakfast was also very nice.
Personnel at the hotel is very helpful

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Tournesol77
PiOldstreet, Duty Manager at Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel, responded to this review, 8 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us over your business trip.

We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Premier Inn London City Old Street
Telford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We found this excellent all round. Very friendly and helpful staff nothing was too much trouble. The room was comfortable and nice and clean. Very close to the tube. Would definately use this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Donna S
PiOldstreet, Duty Manager at Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel, responded to this review, 7 February 2014

Jersey, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We stayed here as my mum was having an op in Moorefields eye hospital. We have stayed twice and both times the staff have gone the extra mile to help with my mum's comfort. Great service and great staff. It can be quite noisy but its middle of London and near a hospital so expected. Rooms are comfortable and restaurant has great food. In the event of any further Moorefields visits or any City visits we would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
PiOldstreet, Duty Manager at Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel, responded to this review, 4 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

I was pleased to read that your mother was well looked after by our team during her stay with us. I will pass your comments to the team, I am sure they will be happy to have helped.

warmsworth
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my 8yr old grandson while visiting my son. This particular hotel was chosen as it was on the same street as my son lives. Check in was very slow. But once up in my room it was clean and well equipped. Named tea and coffee and sweeteners which I was impressed with. The bed was very hard so not the best nights sleep although premier promise a good night's sleep. Personally I thought the price high for a bed for the night,no breakfast was included. But then it is London and I come from up north so expected I suppose. Overall not bad.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank tinkerbell089
PiOldstreet, Duty Manager at Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Please accept my apologies for the slow check in you experienced; I hope it didn’t inconvenience you too much.

I was pleased that you found the room to be well equipped and convenient for your needs.

I hope that the comfort of the bed hasn’t deterred you from staying with Premier Inn again. If in the even that you find your bed is to hard for you we are always happy to provide an extra duvet to add more softness to your mattress.

We look forward to welcoming you back to one of our Premier Inn soon.