Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel
US$187
Agoda.com
US$203
2,890 results
All reviewsold street tube stationnorthern linestops from kings crossfamily roommeal dealbuilding worka couple of minutes walkbudget hotelgood nights sleepnight's sleepstayed here for nightsbus stopexcellent staycomfortable roomshort staydouble bedwest end
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Great place , close to city..Staff , food , fab..
Special treatment from Pedros, made my 60th birthday special....
Highly recommend this Premier Inn ( Old Street) the best I have stayed in..Also forgot my case and they were very helpful with measuring and weighing so I could arrange pick up.. Well done...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
PiOldstreet, Duty Manager at Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I was pleased to read about you experiences at Old Street, and glad we were able to assist in the return of your luggage. I will pass on your gratitude to Pedros.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I stayed at the Premier Inn London City (Old Street) for 16 nights with my husband and two children. A member of staff stopped in the street to give us directions and that set the tone for the rest of our stay. Peter at reception was so friendly and professional, always asking us about our day. Our room was quiet even though there was construction opposite, and the air-conditioning was fully functioning. The room was kept clean and there were always plenty of towels and soft pillows. There was two-for-one on drinks in the early evening and all of the main courses were included in the Meal Deal. I celebrated my 50th birthday with a homemade cake made by a member of staff and brought to the table by a group of staff. The breakfast was extremely well prepared and the morning staff were a delight, asking about what we were doing and carrying plates to the table for our son. Breakfast is busy at weekends, so it's best to arrive early. The location of the hotel is perfect; close to the Barbican and very near to Old Street station. For the duration of our stay we were treated as valued guests and cannot speak highly enough of the staff who were so friendly, helpful, and professional.

Room Tip: I think that all of the rooms at the hotel are good. We changed from a higher to a lower floor and had construction opposite, but the room was well insulated from the noise and the air conditioning was fully functioning.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We really do appreciate it.

I was happy to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. Please be assured I will pass your comments on to the team.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed at this wonderful hotel for five nights - it was brilliant in every respect.
The Old Street staff are absolutely brilliant - friendly, courteous, polite, caring yet professional and efficient. They are a true credit to the Premier Inn chain.
The hotel is very tidy and bright, our room was sparkling clean and fresh. We enjoyed wonderful views over London, towards the Shard. The air-conditioning maintained a most comfortable temperature.
The bathroom, towels, linen etc are first rate. The bath/shower was excellent.
We dined in the hotel's Thyme restaurant for five breakfasts and five evening meals - the staff are great, the food lovely and the value for money is impressive.
The hotel is in Zone 1 for the Underground and it is really easy to access all the major attractions.
We have holidayed in other London hotels - this is by far the BEST!
A BIG thank you for making Callum's birthday so special (a lovely cake, balloons and card) - the Premier Inn Old Street has a wealth of amazing, awesome, fantastic staff. We will return!

4  Thank RonSouthport

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic Tripadvisor review.

I am very pleased to hear that Callum had a great birthday with us. Thank you for your kind letter prior to your arrival, I Apologise that I was not there during your stay to meet you in person. I am however glad that my requests for Callum’s arrival had been followed through by the team at old street.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Once again pi have hit the spot. This is the third pi I have stayed in and I was,once again, very pleased. London old street very handy as a base. The staff were great and the breakfast the usual fantastic value. I would definitely recommend.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

I was pleased to read that we lived up to your previous Premier Inn experiences.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

All of the staff were excellent and the breakfast was brilliant quality for the bargain price that we paid! The room and bathroom were spotlessly clean and we would most definitely stay again. Public transport links were good for both the buses and underground and the hotel is very close to the city and the west end.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
PiOldstreet, Duty Manager at Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and found the hotels location to be convenient for your needs.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Premier Inn London City Old Street