“first time”

Ranked #162 of 1,213 Coffee & Tea in London
Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
Reviewed 21 January 2013

First time I went to a starbucks and went 2 days in a row. Guess i liked it the first time...
Coffee was good,didn't have any food.
The atmosphere was relaxed,nice comfy chairs to sit in.
Toilet was very dirty.
Staff ok.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I only went in to purchase a gift, but the place was clean and 2/3 full of customers, no one waiting in a queue. I used the Passbook app to pay and it was quick and easy.

1  Thank danielswst
Reviewed 30 October 2012

orders being confused - bit untidy - but still love caramel frappucino - gave us a breathing space in a hectic day

Reviewed 3 July 2012

I walked in and found the familiar starbucks set-up and layout I'm used to at home in Australia, but a much more welcoming and efficient service, no sooner had I sat down and my drink was ready - As always it was tasty and exactly what I had ordered.

Reviewed 20 June 2012

i stayed in a hotel round the corner of this starbucks and went there to pick up a coffee every day. the place is nice and comfy and there are three tables in front of the store (ok if you don't
mind the traffic).