“Typical Starbucks but with lightning service!”

Starbucks Southampton Row
Ranked #205 of 1,095 Coffee & Tea in London
Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We visited this Starbucks several times during our three-day stay in London Bloomsbury. Exactly what you want from Starbucks but so much faster service than at home!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

They really do great coffee in Starbucks, and I've enjoyed trying out a few of their 'exotics' in various branches. I'd not been in one for a while, and was not disappointed with this one, especially the location. Fabulous double macchiato to keep me going! I've only given it 3 stars because when I go into Starbucks I always feel this slightly creepy 'cultish' vibe, with people looking like they are on more than caffeine. Cannot fault their menu items or service, though.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I love Starbucks for their delicious hot chocolate ( I'm not a coffee drinker), friendly staff, and free wifi. I just wished they stayed open later than 8pm.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

First time I went to a starbucks and went 2 days in a row. Guess i liked it the first time...
Coffee was good,didn't have any food.
The atmosphere was relaxed,nice comfy chairs to sit in.
Toilet was very dirty.
Staff ok.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I only went in to purchase a gift, but the place was clean and 2/3 full of customers, no one waiting in a queue. I used the Passbook app to pay and it was quick and easy.

1  Thank danielswst