“Absolute luxury, impeccable service and friendly staff!”

Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living
Ranked #214 of 1,068 Hotels in London
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Absolute luxury, impeccable service and friendly staff!”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Stayed here in April 2013 with a friend in a beautiful apartment. We were greeted by the lovely staff and taken to our apartment where we received a card and champagne, along with little macarons which was a lovely touch. The apartment itself was stunning, a perfect size and felt very luxurious. Staff were very helpful in directing us toward shops etc, and checking whether we needed anything during our stay. We had a full breakfast in the beautiful Atrium in the morning, which was honestly the best breakfast I've ever had! Scrambled eggs were divine. The whole surroundings were fabulous and it felt like a really special stay. :-)

Room Tip: Rooms on the inside, on higher floors, have a brilliant view of the Atrium which was lovely.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
GrosvenorHouseApts, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Dear Katmari227,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Your feedback is very important to us.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that all colleagues made you feel welcome and comfortable. Also thank you very much for your comments on our Atrium restaurant, I will pass on your feedback onto our Head Chef and the Food & Beverage team.

Astrid Bray

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Arabic first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Extremely disappointed with the overall service. Stayed in a studio on the reception floor 210 only to hear everyone walk to the lift. When I advised the staff about this I received ' I am sorry' I'm not quite sure what I am to do with a sorry after a sleepless night. As working for an embassy I intended to put business into the hotel based on distance but I shall never consider this property again for business or pleasure based on service, extortionate rates and overall comfort. I recently stayed at at the rosewood and I am absolutely blown away by their service regardless of location they have proved what 5 star service truly is.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Najlaa80
GrosvenorHouseApts, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear Najlaa80,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback from your recent stay here with us at Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living.

I was extremely concerned to learn about the disappointing experience you encountered during your stay with us; especially the response to the noise complaint you raised. I can assure you that our guest’s comfort and satisfaction is paramount to us and merely a brief apology is far from our usual response to any complaints.

We have taken your comments regarding the noise from the corridor very seriously and we are currently working on solutions to resolve this noise issue. Until we have found a suitable solution we will avoid allocating guests into this apartment to prevent any reoccurrence.
I would very much like to discuss these issues with you in more detail and kindly ask you to contact my PA: Ms Kerry McDonagh at: kerry.mcdonagh@jumeirah.com.

Warm regards

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Our family stayed here during Xmas/New Year for 2weeks.The location is perfect for us with park and shops close by,I have to say the staff at Grosv apartments really make the difference in "stay different"..The concierge team are especially fantastic. They went out of their way to find us shows,entertainment for the kids and always recommended the best restaurants in town. Such a pleasure to be welcomed back every time we returned to the hotel by Dan and his team ,Lucas and all the rest of the Gents thank you!The rooms are modern,beautiful and new,with a lovely kitchenette, the washing machine is also perfect with kids. The microwave is a bit complicated ,the engineers are on hand though to demonstrate.I found the lighting in the rooms could be better as the room colours are very dark and there's not much light even when all the lamps are switched on. The Atrium restaurant serves lovely food and has the best hot chocolate in town!I would highly recommend this hotel, you can't go wrong with Jumeirah.

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Madam B
GrosvenorHouseApts, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear Madam B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review on your recent stay with us. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay over the festive period in London. Jumeirah’s “Stay Different” promise is very important to us and therefore it was great to see that the whole team here at Grosvenor House, especially our Concierge colleagues, upheld this promise and made sure your stay was a memorable one. I am sorry you found the apartment a little dark – we are looking into that issue, but in the meantime we are always happy to provide extra lamps.

Please be assured that your comments will be shared with the entire team here at Grosvenor House Apartments.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Great stay for 20 days.

Great location. Very accessible. In the heart of Mayfair London. Within walking distance to all main attractions.
professional staff.
Amazing comfort in a modern Apartment.
Rooms were sleek.
Helpful receptionist.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
GrosvenorHouseApts, Guest Relations Executive at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Ghadeer2014,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review on your recent experience. Your feedback is very important to us.

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked the style of our apartments. We are situated in Mayfair which is a great location as all of our residents are within easy reach to numerous shopping options, fabulous restaurants and many exciting sights and attractions.

I will share your kind comments with the whole team here at Grosvenor House Apartments.

Moscow, RU
Reviewed 16 January 2014

After a long search I chose this property for a special occasion - New Year days and my husband's birthday(and his first time in London) and now I must say I did the perfect choice.
On arrival we were upgraded to a gorgeous one bedroom park suite ( I have contacted
Guest Relations Executive - Mr. Michal Pekny in advance with requesting a possibly better view accommodation) - so we got 3 windows with amazing view of sparkling Christmas Wonderland in Hyde Park and Park Lane. The next surprise we found in the fridge - a gorgeous and big birthday cake. Excellent start!
The accommodation itself is great - every detail and comfort, the design, luxurious linens, nice toilettories, lovely towels and bathrobes.
The service was impeccable during our stay.
We didn't have time to dine or drink at The Atrium unfortunately but it looked like a perfect place for a relaxed meal or evening drink.
Special thanks to the concierge desk and Janys who was very helpful and friendly.
I would be happy to stay there in future.

2 small notes - it was far too hot in the halls and corridors on 7th floor and too little space for clothes - 1 tiny wardrobe only.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank magvictoria
GrosvenorHouseApts, Guest Relations Executive at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dear magvictoria,

Thank you so much for posting such a positive review on your recent experience.

I was happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed such a special stay with us and that you liked our apartments. Also thank you very much for your honest feedback in regards to the heating in the corridors and the storage space in the apartment you had. I have noted these on your preference profile and we will do our best to allocate apartments according to your preferences upon your return.

jeddah
Reviewed 14 January 2014

one of the best apartments in london ,great location ,the stuff are so nice ,it's a 5 star hotel and it is ,the Lobby is in the first floor and to go to my room i must take the 2 elevators that was the only problem with me

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
GrosvenorHouseApts, Guest Relations Executive at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear ghadajeddah,

Thank you so much for posting such a positive review on your recent stay.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and that all our colleagues made you feel comfortable.

Safety and security as well as the comfort of our guests is paramount to us. Our apartments are exclusively accessible to our residents, which is the reason the lifts travel up to the lobby and then a separate lift gives you access to your apartment. I do hope that this did not inconvenience your stay with us.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Stayed here for a month. First impression was 'wow' but after some time that feeling faded away. great location to walk around in the Mayfair area but you are probably paying solely for that purpose. We had a 2 bedroom apartment, one was a king bed and the other room 2 single beds stuck together which shakes a lot when you roll around. The beds were not comfortable at all, sinks in very badly. They ask you through email what you might need upon arrival. Though I told them there was nothing done about it. Given a five star apartment and the price of it, I would expect a better quality rooms.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank le_advisor68
GrosvenorHouseApts, Guest Relations Executive at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Jademsw,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.

I was most concerned to learn of your disappointing experience during your stay with us and I would very much appreciate an opportunity to discuss your comments in further detail. I would be most grateful if could kindly provide your contact details and a convenient time for me to speak with you. Please rest assured we are taking this matter extremely seriously as we always strive for service excellence.

I look forward to hearing from you.