Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living
US$143
Orbitz.com
US$203
  • Restaurant
All reviewspark laneconcierge teamatrium restaurantpark suitemount streethotel apartmentstwo bedroom suitewasher dryerview of hyde parkfront officefull kitchenhome away from homeserviced apartmentwinter wonderlanddining tableliving areaspecial thanks
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stay was great location, adjacent to Hyde Park and all its walks and attractions It was great to have the makings of breakfast and snacks available All staff were particularly welcoming and pleasant. And I would like to record my thanks for that. We will definitely return

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
GrosvenorHouseApts, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear snowqueen999,

It was a great pleasure to read your wonderful review on your recent stay and thank you very much for referring to your experience as magical. To receive a review like yours makes me very proud of my team and the memories they create for our guests.

I will share your kind feedback amongst the whole team here at Grosvenor House Apartments.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Just returned from a stay at the Grosvenor House apartments after a family celebration. Great staff, service and apartment! Took advantage of the in-house chef who cooked us the most amazing curry which was delivered to our apartment, the whole experience was very special for our celebration and we all loved it. We couldnt of asked for more!!!

Location is also great, lucky to have a fabulous sunny weather and took many great walks in Hyde Park, highly recommended!

Oh and the beds are amazing, black out blinds meant we never woke up before 10am each morning (this is unheard of normally) and it was great just to get up and make a cup of coffee and toast in the kitchen and take back to be while over looking Park Lane

Room Tip: You cant beat a room that over looks Park Lane and Hyde park, but having been to other family members rooms they were all great.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear JojoM1974,

It was an absolute pleasure to hear how much you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, especially as you were celebrating such a special occasion.

I was delighted that our Executive Chef, Shailesh Deshmukh and his team managed to create such a memorable and unique experience for your family celebration. I was also glad to hear you were able to enjoy a very comfortable night’s rest followed by a relaxing morning and had the chance to enjoy a lovely walk in the sunshine in nearby Hyde Park.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Grosvenor House Apartments in the near future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

This is my second time staying in this marvelous hotel, I found the hotel just perfect for large family. Cleanness, size of the apartment, location and the kindness of the staff all are great. Next time I decided to go to London with my family I will definitely stay there. My best regards to all the hotel staff.

Stayed: August 2013
GrosvenorHouseApts, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear A_Abdulla_A,

I am delighted to read that you were persuaded to return to Grosvenor House Apartments and how much you enjoyed your second experience.

It is great to see how all colleagues made you and your family feel welcome and that we will be your home away from home in London. Please be assured that your feedback will be shared with the entire team at Grosvenor House Apartments.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We only stayed for one night but I could have easily moved in for the rest of my life !
We loved the decoration, facilities, location, concierge and staff. I can highly recommend this serviced apartment. If you are considering staying in London do call them and ask to speak to Arseli the business manageress.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Park
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
GrosvenorHouseApts, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Alastair T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your recent experience. Your feedback is very important to us

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the whole team of Grosvenor House Apartments made you feel welcome.

Please be assured that your feedback will be shared with the whole team; especially with Arseli and the Sales team.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The first time we feel really at home in a service apartment in London.
Everybody was very friendly and extremely helpful , especially the Concierge department who were exquisite namely Emmanuelle.
Reception personel , housekeeping and room service were also wonderful.
Congratulations to the administration and to Astrid Bray the General Manager.
Thank you.
Dr. Seif El Din El Katib.

Room Tip: Deluxe One Bedroom apartments are marvelous with excellent value for money.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Seif47
GrosvenorHouseApts, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Dear Dr El Katib,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review on your recent experience.

Your feedback is very important to us.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay.
Please be assured that your feedback will be share with all colleagues here at Grosvenor House Apartments, especially Emmanuelle and the Concierge team.