Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews park lane atrium restaurant concierge team two bedroom suite home away from home high tech fantastic stay housekeeping comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here after cutting my stay at a neighbor hotel. What a huge difference. The hotel has an amazing interior with excellent staff and service. We stayed 10 days in a two bedroom apart. which has a living room and a kitchenette. It is designed for families in mind. I will definitely stay here again as my self and my kids loved it. Two down sides are the room views as our room was overlooking the other adjoining hotel and the housekeeping was really poor. In summary, I enjoyed my stay here.

Date of stay: August 2017
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear G F,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property and I am glad you had an overall enjoyable stay with us. I am pleased to read that you appreciated the excellent level of service that our staff always strives to deliver, and that the entire family could enjoy the facilities provided in our suites. Please accept my apologies that you experienced an issue with our Housekeeping - your feedback is very important to us and I will be sure to investigate with our Executive Housekeeper to rectify this as a matter of urgency. Concerning the view from your suite, please do contact us in advance of your next stay so we can ensure that we reserve a suite for you which comes with a view suited to your preferences.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Grosvenor House Suites hotel for the first time at the end of a three week vacation in Europe. It was one of the most elegant and luxurious places we have ever experienced. As a suite hotel it offered a full kitchen , including dishes and silverware. The refrigerator was stocked with milk, bread and butter and on the table we found a huge fruit bowl, four elegant desserts and a plate of dates. The Middle Eastern feel was quite evident in the menu options and the card explaining the offering of dates to guests. The decor was sleek and modern, with numerous conveniences, such as automatic blind openers and light controls.
There were a few surprising glitches, such as an offer of a daily newspaper that was never delivered and the maids' taking dirty towels without replacing them. These minor issues were easily remedied with a phone call and in no way diminished the pleasure of the stay. We will definitely consider returning to this fine hotel in the future.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Bethshorstein,

It was with great pleasure to read your experience with our property. I was so very pleased that you chose to conclude what seemed to be a momentous journey with us and was especially delighted to learn that you relished in our harmonious blend of the middle eastern culture and our contemporary designed suites. At Jumeirah, we aspire to create a ‘home away from home’ for all of our guests, this is why all of our suites boast apartment-style features with the additional luxury of round the clock service and the ‘welcome package’, that you mentioned, which provides a basic set of groceries to get you settled. Furthermore, I understand that there were some hiccups along the way and was at first saddened to know of this, however I was glad to learn that any issues you were faced with were immediately rectified by our staff and truly appreciated that these bumps did not blemish your overall impression of our property.

I look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to your home on Park Lane.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The layout and design of this hotel is quite unique and well designed for London. The service and friendliness of staff are exceptional. The room designs are modern and user friendly. The self contained appeal is also caters for different variety of people.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sezanur
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Sezanur,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and writing such lovely comments about your stay with us. I was especially delighted to learn that you appreciated the individuality of our property and definitely share your view that the property caters to a variety of people. We offer apartment-style suites which can accommodate business travellers as well as families as big as eight members, and so was very pleased to read that we had something that was suitable to your travelling needs. Furthermore, I have passed your comments onto the team who were overjoyed to learn that they impacted your stay in such a positive way.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

It's been about a month since we returned from London and it's safe to say that we are still missing the pampering from the team at the Grosvenor House Suites. I wanted to thank the team for making our stay extra special - from accommodating our need for space to customising our daily room service breakfast. The quality and attention to detail has only improved since we last stayed two years ago - and we can't wait for our next trip (which hopefully won't be as long as two years away).

Please extend our heartfelt thanks for the entire team - from the ever cheerful concierge, to the efficient team of house-keepers, and of course the "nothing is too hard" front office associates. Congratulations for running such a tight ship!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Dear AaronYeo,

What an absolute pleasure it was to read your review of our property. I was overjoyed to learn that your stay with us was wonderful and was especially delighted to learn that you thought that the quality of service had not only been maintained, but improved. After sharing your feedback with the team, who were as thrilled as I to know that they made a difference to your stay, I can only hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to your home on Park Lane, and this time, much sooner than two years!

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

The location was good
The service was excellent and the stuff was really helpful

The park suites are spacious but has only windows on the restaurant not outside view and I do not like that so we ask for a one bedroom suite which is smaller and has a hyde park view

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear Tiny-leen,

I was at first saddened to read that you were originally unhappy with the suite that you booked with us nonetheless, I understand that soon after your check-in the Front Office team were able to find you an alternative suite that better suited your needs, of which I was delighted to learn. Our One Bedroom Park suites although slighter smaller, have the wonderful advantage of looking right over Hyde Park, which I understand you much preferred in comparison to facing into our exclusive Atrium restaurant. I definitely share your view of our good location, we benefit from being situated in one of the most iconic locations in London and I am glad that you appreciated this feature. Moreover, I have shared your lovely feedback with the Grosvenor House Suites team who were as thrilled as I to know that they made a difference to your stay.

We hope to see you soon.