Hotels.com
Priceline
Travelocity
All reviews park lane atrium restaurant concierge team two bedroom suite home away from home high tech fantastic stay housekeeping comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The stay was super comfortable, fabulous concierge service and a special mention for the Indian chefs Suraj and Akshat who went out of their way to make patient friendly food fr my mother in law.. awesome

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank shradhakhemka
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Shradhakhemka,

Thank you for sharing your great experience at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living.

We are thrilled to read that you had a fantastic stay with us and I have shared your kind words with the Concierge and Kitchen team - Suraj and Akshay were delighted to know that they catered so well to your mother's dietary needs.

I look forward to seeing you back in the near future for another stay.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Prime location, near oxford street and Hyde park, the rooms are very comfortable with excellent room service. The concierge are very helpful and in general all staff were very kind and helpful. I would also recommend the restaurants in the hotel. Furthermore, we put many requests for the room and all of them were fulfilled showing their true dedication to making our experience even better.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank reem i
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Reem I,

It was a true pleasure to read about your experience with us and I am pleased you enjoyed the exclusivity of our location and the comfort offered in our suites. We are always endeavouring to offer a high level of service and I am glad to know that our staff demonstrated to you the passion that we put into our work.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This is a very secure property - the elevators require key cards to activate them which does not happen in other hotels in the day. Reception is on the first level which makes it even more secure. Excellent suites and quality. room service is very helpful. Staff are very friendly - "a home away from home". I am a hotelier and I am very pleased with this service. Definitely coming back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear akshady99,

Thank you for your review and I was pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We strive to provide additional security measures to uphold the peacefulness of our property and so I am delighted that you felt safe and comfortable during your stay. Furthermore, I am glad that our Room Service team were able to look after you, and I will be sure to pass on your great feedback.

It is always our aim to provide a home away from home experience for our guests, and I am thrilled that you will be coming back soon to your exclusive Park Lane residence!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

There is no where better to stay when visiting the Capital. The exceptional welcome as you come through the doors is second to none. Very friendly, polite and helpful staff. Apartments are spotlessly clean and serviced to a very high standard every day. Food from the restaurant is 1st class.
Would highly recommend a stay at the Grosvenor House Suites

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 64gracie

Dear 64gracie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living and that our staff provided a high level of hospitality from the offset. Moreover, I am glad that our standard of cleanliness met your expectations, whilst our Head Chef was also delighted to know that you enjoyed the food in the Atrium, our exclusive private restaurant.

We hope to welcome you back soon to your London home!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here after cutting my stay at a neighbor hotel. What a huge difference. The hotel has an amazing interior with excellent staff and service. We stayed 10 days in a two bedroom apart. which has a living room and a kitchenette. It is designed for families in mind. I will definitely stay here again as my self and my kids loved it. Two down sides are the room views as our room was overlooking the other adjoining hotel and the housekeeping was really poor. In summary, I enjoyed my stay here.

Dear G F,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property and I am glad you had an overall enjoyable stay with us. I am pleased to read that you appreciated the excellent level of service that our staff always strives to deliver, and that the entire family could enjoy the facilities provided in our suites. Please accept my apologies that you experienced an issue with our Housekeeping - your feedback is very important to us and I will be sure to investigate with our Executive Housekeeper to rectify this as a matter of urgency. Concerning the view from your suite, please do contact us in advance of your next stay so we can ensure that we reserve a suite for you which comes with a view suited to your preferences.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living.