Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews park lane atrium restaurant concierge team two bedroom suite home away from home high tech fantastic stay housekeeping comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I would absolutely stay at this hotel again! The customer service was outstanding. From the bell desk, concierge, front desk and to the Atrium restaurant...everyone was super nice and always warm & friendly. Our one bedroom suite was very generous in size and comfortable. Our in room coffee service was always fully stocked and I never had to call housekeeping for extra coffee or creamer. I especially loved the extra touch of leaving a loaf of bread, butter and milk in the fridge upon our arrival. Location of this hotel is fantastic. We walked everywhere from here and was able to call an Uber easily. We will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends and hope to return soon!

Special thanks to - Paolo, Sergei, Zibi, Dan (best concierge!), Kinga, Hamse, Francisco and Emanuele! You all made our stay extra special!!

Room tip: Ask for room looking at Hyde Park
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear pwc2017,

Thank you very much for writing such a great review about your stay at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living. I am glad to read you enjoyed our spacious suites and the amenities provided during your stay. We are always aiming to provide a world class level of service and I am happy to know that some members of the staff in particular were able to create wonderful memories of your time in London.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

This hotel/apartments is very nice! The Customer Service is excellent, the rooms are well appointed and kept very clean and you can't beat the location! Right across the street from Hyde Park!
I highly recommend this spot!

Room tip: All of the rooms are very comforatable and quiet!
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear crico12666,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with the entire staff who were thrilled to know they went above your expectations.

I hope to welcoming you back soon to Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I've been staying at the Grosvenor House Suites for 4 years now. It has become my home away from home.

I normally book a studio or one bedroom suite, it is always immaculate, welcome gifts on arrival. The rooms are large & spacious and well-equipped with everything you need.

The staff have constantly been amazing. They go above and beyond to ensure for a wonderful and comfortable stay.

The location of the hotel is spot on, situated on Park Lane and the west side of Mayfair, its moments from Oxford street and easy to get to any main train station.

Thank you to all of the amazing team for making it always an enjoying trip.

A Sheppard
Chartwell.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Mr Sheppard

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living. I was thrilled to read that you have been enjoying the continued comfort of our luxury suites and the exclusivity of our location. Our staff are always striving to provide a high level of service and I was pleased to read that they have been making your trips memorable.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This is my second time at The Grovesnor House Suites (GHS) and I’m derelict in posting my review. Perhaps, it’s because I was left in utter disbelief in the spring of 2016 that my stay this September prompted me to share.

GHS is one of the last hidden gems left in London. They are that rare combination of ultimate hospitality, total discreetness and “welcoming feeling” of home (wherever that may be) in the middle of the hustle and bustle. Doesn’t matter if you’re staying deluxe or park view you’ll have a glorious bedroom and bath with a kitchen and laundry in the privacy and convenience of your own room. Depending on your choice of accommodation you’ll have a sitting area with sofa or a full blown luxurious living and dining room.

Whether you visit London on vacation or are a frequent traveler you’re going to find GHS has a customizable experience. Privacy and security are accomplished by the fact that you arrive through an unassuming entrance on the ground floor and emerge from the elevator into their extraordinary multi-floored lobby atrium. The first thing that I noticed was the sheer peace and quiet; when was the last time you entered a hotel that gave you a sense of serenity? You can feel the buzz of activity but with no sense disruption. With what seems like complete effortlessness they cater to your EVERY need without fanfare. No detail is missed or request disregarded. Their “happy hour” of drinks and nibbles should not be missed. If I hadn’t had it proven to me a second time, I don’t think I would have believed there was a place like GHS anywhere let alone Mayfair.

I’ve recommended this hotel to friends, family and work associates and everyone that has stayed there has booked a return! They lavish their praise on me for the suggestion but I know the thanks belongs to the kind and professional team at GHS. The ease with which they are able to confirm restaurant reservations, offer endless entertainment options and prepare for your arrival/departure are astoundingly fast and thorough!

The rooms are meticulously clean and modern with gentle grays/browns; extraordinarily comfortable furnishings with lovely linens/towels. If you’re looking for antiques, obnoxious colors and loud prints you’ll be sorely disappointed. If you’re looking for a personalized experience that conforms beautifully to your every wish then certainly give The Grovesnor House Suites a try.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SanFranDMJ
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear SanFranDMJ,

Thank you for your review and I am thrilled to read such a fantastic account of our property and the service which comes with it. I am glad you that you have continued to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of our Atrium restaurant and our overall privacy which allows us to ensure a high level of security at all times. Our staff are always endeavouring to provide a customised experience to our guests and I have shared your feedback with the whole team who were delighted with your glowing feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I have been staying at GHS by JL for the past four years - both for business as well as pleasure. I have recommend friends & family and everyone has had a wonderful experience. The staff from the ground floor concierge to the first floor check in desk; food service staff; the room service staff are all very helpful and go out of your way to make you feel home away from home - the location is exceptional.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear SKhanEsq,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such an excellent review regarding your last experience with us at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living. I am very glad to read that you always enjoy all aspects of your stays with us. As you mentioned, our location is exceptional. Equally, thank you for pointing out our lovely team members; indeed, they consistently go above and beyond to meet our guest’s expectations.

Your loyalty is very important to us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.