“Great Cappuccino”
Review of Black Vanilla - CLOSED

Black Vanilla
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Italian
Description: At Black Vanilla we focus our passion and creativity to create our multi award winning, handcrafted gelato and sorbetto using the finest, fresh ingredients. Our dedicated team of chefs bring obsession and a wealth of experience to every spoonful, something evident from the first taste.
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

This morning I went in Black Vanilla in Blackheat, I asked one cappuccino and one croissant. The croissant was nice, but the cappuccino was amazing. Perfect milk and perfect consistence. The best cappuccino in my life. Thank you.

1  Thank MarCristina67

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Another visit and the ice cream was even nicer than the sorbet. It's a journey of discovery to taste the different flavours there are a lot and each time I visit there are new flavours

Reviewed 11 October 2013

relaxing experience although the mountaineering to the first floor "lounge" was interesting.
I had mandarin and lemon sorbet both very nice the lemon was a tad sweet for me, I like lemon sorbet to be sharp but thats a person taste. The Mandarin was subtle and well flavoured.
It does feel slightly odd going to a place like this and having the sorbet out of a waxed paper tub!
Its by no means cheap but it is a nice "pop in"

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

The gelato and sorbet was delicious, haven't tried cupcakes yet but will do soon. They have a range of different flavoured gelato/sorbet, you can have it in a cup or cone, you can even buy a tub! In conclusion, I will definitely be going there again, the cold delights were amazing.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I normally only have coffee in Black Vanilla although my occasional cupcake or brownie is always a welcome treat. The coffee is consistently excellent. Service good but slightly variable.