“Bad staff, It doesn't worth it”
Review of The Other Side - CLOSED

The Other Side
Florianopolis, SC
“Bad staff, It doesn't worth it”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I studied at Malvern School, which is one or two blocks from this restaurant and I was thinking that this could be a good place for having lunch.

The price is really good when you compare to others places in London but when I went to the restaurant I waited for a long time to be served. The waiter (or owner, the man who attended us didn't seem a simple waiter) was impolite.

They didn't have some snacks and foods that was showed on menu. I gave up and I left that place to find another better place for eating. I can't say about the food because the bad treatment made me lose the patience.

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Nova Iguaçu, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
“No BBQ, please”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Eat as much as you like of the Italian buffet for only £6,90. That was the main reason I chose to eat at this restaurant. The location is pretty good (less than 5 minute walk from King's Cross St. Pancras overground station, right in front of the Pentonville Rd way out of the Underground stn).

The reception was nice, the waiter/teller explained me any of my doubts. The price was pretty good (I paid less than £10 for a complete meal, with many kinds of pasta and salad + soft drink).

Bad point: I ran away from the cold outside and I still found it inside the restaurant. Other than that, the BBQ was too hot and there was no names on the dishes exposed.

• Visited November 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Great English breakfast to start the day!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Went here for a hearty breakfast. It was terrific and not as greasy as some of the other places near by. Really enjoyed it.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mathieu M
Vancouver, Canada
“Terrible and sad diner”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

We tried chicken escalopes with spaghetti. The chicken was really dry and spaghetti using tomato paste from can. I think McDonald's tasted much better than here. The place is sad really, makes your appitate lowdown.

• Visited August 2013
Peterborough, England, United Kingdom
“Great value and relaxing”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

found the restaurant by accident when in the kings x area. Interior rustic with romantic charm. Menu affordable and a wide choice of food. Waiter took order. starters bruschetta which was spot on...bread excellent with sun riped vine tomatoes and oil very tasty, cauliflower soup again homemade and tasty. mains were spaghetti polpette...large portion but irristable. No room for puddings however we had to have the cheesecake and sticky toffee pudding/ warm choc brownie combo...light and delicious ! with drinks it came to just under £35. Only criticism was the inner door which kept sticking when opened and breeze blew in however the waiter was attentive and kept shutting it.

Visited February 2013