Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith
US$216
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
1,168 results
All reviewsravenscourt parkkings streethi expresstube stationhigh streetbudget hotelminute walkbeansfree breakfastdistrict lineclean hotelsofa bedthe breakfast areahot breakfastheathrow airportfamily roomyogurt
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I have recently been to the holiday inn express in hammersmith.
It's approx 500 m from the hammersmith tube station,exiting from the shopping centre at the and turning left across at lights.
Sign is at rhe right side of the road on the wall housing subway sandwiches.
It's not well signposted.
So turn right past weather spoons and you come to the entrance.
Inside the lobby was noticeably very clean. Checkin was fast and pleasingly very polight and friendly.
Lifts to the rooms and corridors were again very clean.
The rooms are not overly big but are nicely furnished with flat screen LG tv this has freewiew and decent picture quality.
Bed is comfortable with pillows labeled hard and soft. There is also a sofa bed and tea and coffee,there is also a hair dryer. The rooms have a double adjoining doors if required by group or family,this is totally secure.
The rooms accommodate 2 adults and children upti and inc 17 years old.
The bathroom is not that big ,but cleverly laid out with again very clean wash area three corner mirror good size shower and a door that can close main bathroom or just toilet on its own.
Meals are express so not as large a choice as standard holiday inn
All adequate but missing full English breakfast
The checkout was again very friendly and polight with baggage storage available.
A room safe would be nice.
However this hotel is well worth a visit.
And u would certainly reccomebd it.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 12 May 2012

This is a Holiday Inn and it does what it says on the tin.

Check in was a challenge as they had my booking wrong but it was dealt with efficiently.The room was very clean
The car park is £15 a day which is reasonable

Breakfast is OK although the sausages are poor quality

Check out the Noodles Magic Thia restaurant opposite the hotel its plain and simple the food is fantastic

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank DrWhoStockport
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Often stay at this hotel due to its proximity to our Brentford offices a short bus ride away (and collcting those priority club points!) Hotel is 5-10 mins walk from Hammersmith Broadway which is about half hour from Kings Cross. Central London is about 20 mins on the picadilly line. Checkin as always is fast & efficient, rooms are compact but fine for a london hotel. Breakfast in the lobby area is totally self service but all perfectly adequate. There is a also a bar with pool table & tv and fee wifi throughout the lobby area. No Sky sports though but there are plenty of pubs around if you want to watch a match. Staff are all very helpfull & efficient I made a booking for a family break in October and this was dealt with nice & fast by the young lady as I checked out. The only fault would be the tube noise very early in the morning but this hardly the hotels issue, more the lucky folk of london having a decent transport system which actually runs late / early !!. Outside of the hotel there is numerous restaurants/pubs to eat in including a wetherspoons in the same building which is as usual cheap for drinks & food and leafy Chiswick is a short walk or bus ride (H91) away if you fancy a change of scenery. I always try and book here for my visits to London.

1  Thank stevefrombirtley
Ahmed_Khwaja, Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Dear Guest,

I would also like to thank you for your loyalty. Your feedback is always welcome as it helps us to continually adapt our service and keep valued guest like you returning. I am glad that you found our hotel and staff to be so efficient and accommodating, and that our breakfast choice was to your liking. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience if you may have experienced in regards to the noise from the trains. If you do return to us again you may like to request a room on the other side of the hotel which does not get this traffic noise. I hope that our location continues to be convenient for you during your next visit. Once again thank you for your time.

Kind regards

Ahmed Khwaja
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 3 May 2012

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express at Hammersmith before. It is conveniently located for me being close to offices I needed to visit however I would not say it was really a Hotel for Tourits as it is a bit off the beaten track. It is conveniently located , a 10 minute walk from Hammersmith line Tube station. The rooms are spotless and comfortably furnished, certainly no complaints there. The brteakfast included in the price is fairly basic serve yourself type, not very good. If you wish to eat in the evening there is a restaurant next door but I have never tried it. The only problem to me is the price, I paid £137 for one night in what is after all an upmarket Travelodge. I think they charge too much, even in central London I have stayed in Travleodges for a lot less.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and review our hotel. I am glad that our location was convenient to your office and I am pleased that you were satisfied with our rooms and amenities. It is unfortunate that you could not secure a room rate more suited to your budget however I hope you will be able to do so in the future. Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review of your time with us.

Kind regards

Ahmed Khwaja
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Well placed just off the main road. It was very quiet which is always a pleasant surprise when staying in London. Staff helpful. Did not have breakfast there as Hammersmith is packed with cheap places to eat. Although not central it is easy to get to on the tube.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quiet,