Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith
US$258
US$225
galahotels.com
1,167 results
All reviewsravenscourt parkkings streethi expresstube stationfree wifihigh streetminute walkbudget hotelbeansconvenient locationdistrict lineclean hotelcontinental breakfastsofa bedthe breakfast areaheathrow airportyogurt
Reviewed 18 June 2014

A great hotel - modern light clean room - very comfy bed.
The staff were fabulous - very helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them.
Breakfast included was an additional surprise - would recommend and stay there again.Close proximity to tube station

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank KatieC587
Ahmed_Khwaja, Guest Service Assistant at Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear KatieC587,

I would like to thank you for your lovely review about our hotel.

It is absolutely a pleasure to read that you found all our staff fabulous, as we always make our best effort to please all our guests.

I am also glad to learn that your stay was very comfortable.

I hope to welcome you here at Holiday Inn Express Hammersmith in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Not far from hammersmith rail and bus stations. Easy connections to Heathrow. Down a side street of its own. Good sized room with its own sofa bed tv corner. Large shower and innovative door to loo which is door to bathroom. Breakfast is buffet but it has something for everyone. Genuine staff who knew there stuff. I was going to from Westfield and the receptionist knew it was a 72 bus. Plenty of shops and restaurants nearby including bryon burger. I bought three piece snack crisps drink and chocolate from 24 hr reception very easy to pay under a fiver. Bar and snooker table too.

Room Tip: Fourth floor might have a view of London.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Ahmed_Khwaja, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Carnalbanagh,

I would like to thank you taking the time to review our hotel. I was pleased to see you were extremely satisfied with our services and location to the shopping centre (Westfield). We are ideally located on the King Street where all our customers have easy access to various restaurants and the popular Hammersmith Apollo.

On behalf all the staff here at the Holiday Inn Express Hammersmith, I will like to thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Ehi Ojeifo
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed here at the weekend and had a lovely stay.Rooms were clean. We had a corner room so it was huge :) .there is a weatherspoons under hotel but we didnt hear a sound from it! And it was great to get a cheap cocktail pitcher! And bar snacks. The underground is just over a 5 minute walk away and there are lots of high street branded shops along the walk. Our room faced main road and was a little noisy but this wouldn't put me off staying here. We payed £89 for room through hoteldirect and this included breakfast for 2! Bargain for London!

Room Tip: Corner room are bigger :)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Ahmed_Khwaja, Guest Service Assistant at Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel.

I am glad that our location was convenient to you during your stay and that you were satisfied with the rooms, amenities and our complimentary breakfast.

I am sorry to read that you were disturbed by noise, but I am happy to know that this would not affect you to come back and stay with us here at Holiday Inn Express Hammersmith.

I thank you again for taking the time to review us and hope to welcome you soon in our hotel.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Decided to try this hotel on a recent trip to London mostly because the price was very good compared to other hotels in the area. I've never stayed in Hammersmith, but after this visit I'd definitely stay in this hotel again! Hammersmith itself has lots of shops, restaurants and bars and is very close to the underground (5 minute walk) which is located on the Hammersmith&City, District, Circle and Piccadilly lines. This makes it so easy to get around and very useful for coach and train connections. There is a bar beside the hotel which initially I was concerned about but there is no need to be. I didn't hear any noise from it during our stay!
The hotel really exceeded my expectations. Staff are excellent. Very attentive and friendly. I don't think I've ever experienced this in a London hotel. Our room was on the top floor and the room had everything we needed and was a good size (double room). The bathroom was also a very good size. There's a choice of pillows and a coffee/tea making facility too. We very quickly ran out of tea-bags but anything can be re-stocked in the reception area. The reception area also has a microwave and snacks which you can buy.
Breakfast was very good. It's described as Continental but it also includes beans, sausages and scrambled eggs. We definitely had everything we needed with the selection on offer (toast, pastries, muffins, fruit, yogurts, cheese, cereals..).
Overall, a very good, reasonably priced hotel. I would definitely stay at this hotel next time I'm in London!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lirbaby
Ahmed_Khwaja, Guest Service Assistant at Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I am taking the chance to thank you for the lovely review about Holiday Inn Express London- Hammersmith.

It is absolutely great to read that you enjoyed everything about your stay, from our location to our complimentary breakfast.

I also would like to thank you on behalf of all our staff members for describing us as very attentive and friendly. We always try to do our utmost best to welcome our guests and make them feel at home.

I am looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stayed here for a hen do....it was a nice clean and friendly hotel. Our only issue was the fact that there were not enough mirrors in our rooms for when we got ready to go out! The manager in charge was lovely and very helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank bublondon

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am very glad that you found our hotel friendly and clean as all our staff members do their best to meet our guests' expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you again here at Holiday Inn Express Hammersmith.