“Best Chicken in London”

London, United Kingdom
“Best Chicken in London”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Put simply, see above.

And yes people, it's better than Nandos. I probably come here once a week for the amazing marinated chicken. It's not to be missed!!!!

• Visited March 2014

London, United Kingdom
“PLEASE BOTTLE THE SAUCE!!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Amazing. Unsure what another reviewer was on about here re quality going down? Been eating here for years, and it only gets better, I've been asking the staff to bottle the sauce and sell it... still waiting?! The magical green sauce with the chicken dish is like nothing i've had anywhere... and i eat out a lot....! Great place to get quick lunch and an atmosphere when ordering like no other. Q'ing sometimes down the street says it all which is completely worth the wait, chicken meals just are not the same anywhere else...

• Visited April 2014
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“Check-in here for good Chicken”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I quite often treat myself on a Friday to lunch at Assenheims and for a food lover like myself, it ticks all the boxes. I have tried every combination of sides (veg, potatoes, salad, rice) and they all go very well with the beautifully cooked chicken.
Service is very efficient and staff always greet you with a smile. My order is always ready before I have had the chance to get my money out of my pocket. I dont think I could live without this place for my Friday lunches!

Can highly reccomend to anyone working nearby in the city

• Visited April 2014
Rayleigh, United Kingdom
“Nandos should be worried....”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

A must visit for all you chicken lovers out there!
Rarely can I resist when in the city!
The birds are amazing!

• Visited December 2013
“Step aside Colonel Sanders.”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Having previously worked in the city I became some what addicted to this Chicken. So much so that I now travel from Canary Wharf just to get my fix.

The chicken is always tasty and the green sauce has to be tried to be believed.

If your in the area or like me fancy a little trip I can't recommend highly enough.

Ps go large and you won't need dinner

• Visited March 2014