Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Alice W

Perfect location

Review of Adria Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Feb 2023
Perfect location for exploring London whilst having some peace. Just a short walk from Hammersmith station. Room was clean and had everything we needed at a very good price.
Would definitely stay again
6.4 miles from Adria Hotel
    £403
6.7 miles from Adria Hotel
View more hotels in London
All reviews hammersmith station free wifi double room clean hotel stayed here for one night central london apollo adina tube kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2022

Adria Hotel was very accommodating during the Covid pandemic. We originally were booked twice in 2021, & the hotel staff allowed me to change the reservation at least 3 times. I am very appreciative of their flexibility & would stay at this lovely hotel again, It was centrally located & accessible to many attractions, restaurants, & shops. Hotel was very clean & staff were so helpful.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 8 November 2022

This was my 2nd stay at Hotel Adria, both for hospital visits.

The first stay was ok, I had a room downstairs with a double bed, decent sized room and apart from the paper thin walls it was a quiet night and I got jutmst about enough sleep, despite the bed being a bit hard for me and uncomfortable. The room was plenty big enough, plus staff were pleasant and welcoming.

This time I had to book my room last minute due to needing hospital treatment nearby. I was placed in room 405, this was a small room with a single bed which was fine travelling solo and the bed was actually much comfier than the double downstairs. The main issues were the fairly strong smell of ?damp and the kettle being scaly inside. There is a wooden ceiling in the bathroom and the smell was worse in there so I guess that that's where it was coming from. The kettle needed a good de-scaling, there was limescale build up and floaty bits inside which weren't coming out very easily so I didn't fancy using it.

I went to sleep quite late as I could hear next door talking and woke at 4.45am due to traffic sounds, I understand that not a lot can be done about this unless a lot money was spent. Window in bathroom didn't seem to close properly adding the the noise.

Smart TV was a great bonus as I could watch netflix plus there is free WiFi usage. Rooms look as they do in the hotel photos but just close up there is a lot of wear and tear which could do with sorting. No breakfast option available during either stay but I've read a recent review which says a guest had breakfast so not sure what's going on there?

The staff were again very welcoming and pleasant during this stay and I would have mentioned the issues on leaving but I wasn't asked how things were. I would probably stay again if desperate as it's a good price for the location and I can't fault the staff, but would shop around first before booking.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2022 via mobile

The hotel is awesome, staff service is more than awesome and special thanks to the staff Brigida as she managed a room for us earlier than the time we suppose to check in as we were tired from the flight, room is very spacious and very new furniture
The experience is more than awesome and definitely this hotel will be on the top of my list on every visit to UK

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2022

Excellent little hotel. Clean, functional, reasonably priced rooms with great staff. Very close proximity to Hammersmith coach station for those travelling from the South West. Would definitely recommend

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

A wonderful hotel!
We had a lovely stay celebrating our anniversary with the family 💐💐💐💐💐💐
The staff were wonderful, the hotel is beautiful and the breakfast was delicious!
We had the best time and cannot wait to come back!
Thank you so much for making us feel so special!!

Date of stay: June 2022