1,926 results
All reviews holborn tube station covent garden great location free bottled water business hotel theatre land west end british museum quiet location minute walk lounge area coffee machine comfortable bed leicester square weekend break definitely stay here again booked this hotel
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I was really pleased with this hotel. Stayed over the weekend for two nights. The room was lovely, quite spacious with a sofa and table. The bathroom didn't have a bath just a shower but I wasn't bothered about that anyway as it was really modern with marble and you could tell no expense was spared. The room had modern decor with a large flat screen TV. The bed was very comfy as some hotels have really hard beds. The hotel is in a perfect location, we walked everywhere but really enjoyed having a meal in Covent Garden by the market at a pub called the White Lion. I would book this hotel again, it may be slightly more expensive than others but you get what you pay for! i have stayed at other hotels in London that claim to be 5 star but they are more like 2 or 3 star. This hotel is 4/5 star in my opinion.

Room Tip: ask for a room looking out onto Lincolns inn Fields as it's a nicer view
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2013

What can I say Great position, small but comfy room, comfy bed, extremely clean. Free internet and lots of gizmos like ipod docking and Big tv. Its definitely a place i wil return on my next visit to London.
Paul and Anne

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I've used this hotel a number of times on business and have recommended it to clients as a place to stay. It is located on Lincoln's Inn Fields, just a few steps from Kingsway, and therefore very convenient for Fleet Street, Holborn legal London and the City. The rooms that I have stayed in are well set up for business travellers - comfy beds, good workspace, and so far I've also had a microwave in the room. The hotel is spotlessly clean and the bathrooms are always clean with good showers. There are meeting rooms available on the ground floor of the hotel, and free wifi in the rooms. I have not used any other facilities in the hotel - being normally there for overnight stays post late or early meetings.

Last weekend, my husband and I stayed over on a weekend as well post a night out in London. Whilst this is not a romantic couples hotel, it is certainly more than adequate for a central London room after a late night. Our only niggle this time was that, with the unseasonably cold weather, I actually was cold during the night and found it hard to sleep. However, this is the first time that I've experienced such a problem during any stay there.

All in all, a very good hotel for business people visiting London for a couple of nights. Not a hotel for children or romance, but great for the business market.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I stayed at this hotel as it was one of the hotels on our business selection list, it was a nice comparison to the last hotel I stayed at in London. I had a large clean room and that was perfect for business travel.

The bed was comfortable, and most importantly it was close to our office and all the sights without being noisy!

I was a little disapointed there was not a bath to relax in, however I was impressed at how clean and well maintained the property was.

Room Tip: Choose an upper level floor they appear to be quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We had a standard double and to be honest was the biggest hotel room ive had when staying in the capital. Very clean and had everything u need. Shower room was clean with great fittings. Very comfy bed and a huge tv. There was also a small corner sofa with a table which was great. You can help yourself to as much tea and coffee im reception. There is also a cupboard on each floor with extras and irons etc. We had room 1002 which was floor 10 and Had a rooftop veiw. We could see the london eye which was nice. Other thing we loved was a six min walk to Covent garden. Best London hotel stay by far. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013