“Cosy friendly hotel in the heart of London”

Club Quarters Hotel, Lincoln's Inn Fields
Ranked #115 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Bicester, United Kingdom
“Cosy friendly hotel in the heart of London”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Really enjoyed our stay here. Location wise it's perfect walking distance to Covent Garden, Soho, Trafalgar square, and the Thames river. The staff at the hotel really took care of us with late check out and a romantic surprise for our anniversary when we got back. Highly recommend this hotel for couples and business travelers.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (273)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Worthing, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night on 25th may. The hotel reception staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The room we stayed in was lovely, overlooking lincoln inn field. The hotel is in a great location to reach covent garden, with holborn tube station about a five minute walk away. We would definitely stay at this hotel again

• Stayed May 2014
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed here a couple of nights ago and was very impressed. From speedy check-in to going to the room and was very impressive.
A warm and very friendly and inttentive staff making you feel right at home, and the room had all that you expect with all amenitities and more and very well situated close to all london landmarks. Nothing was too much trouble and room bright and airy and very clean.
Will definently stay here again 5 * from all .

1 Thank mark67710
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stayed in room 1002 and it was perfect . Very clean very comfortable .the staff were polite and helpful nothing was a problem. We were going to see Mama Mia and it was only 10 minutes walk from the hotel. Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby .

Room Tip: A perfect Hotel.
Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We were recommended this place by a local and are very happy we heeded his experience. If you are taking the tube, get off at the Holborn station. Just a block or so away. This hotel is literally steps away from the Covent Garden area, Theater district, and some great pubs and restaraunts.
We had a ball staying here and had some wonderful sleeps as well. Rooms were immaculate, had a nice work station with desk /lounge area, Beds that could be split into doubles or left as a queen, and a great bathroom area with plenty of room to spread out and enjoy. The shower was heavenly...soft water??
The staff went above and beyond duty to help us with recommendations, tickets, tube information ect. We loved having the filtered water, coffee, hot chocolate at our disposal. During the week they offered a small selection of fruit, snacks, and bars, which was handy as well. I wish we had just one more day to explore, we didn't even get the chance to go into the Lincoln's Fields park and check that out.
We loved the food recommendations of :
Bill's- just right next door. Excellent food choices and do a traditional English Breakfast if you dare (you had better be hungry) Cute decor, interesting, nice staff
The Ship's Tavern- just one block away. BEAUTIFUL building and wonderful Steak and Ale Meat Pies!
ohhhh I am missing that place right now. great staff. Quite the history of this pub...check it out on the intranet.
The only downside to the whole stay was the fact that there is no safes in the rooms. I was freaking out by having to leave our passports behind....but I guess it all worked out ok.

Room Tip: We didn't have the greatest view, back of a parking lot and building. Perhaps just ask nicely fo...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Absolutely amazing hotel. Everything about it was fab, even got a good deal. If there were more deals I'd visit more often.

Receptionist was lovely, very helpful with all requests. Room was compact but had everything you need and the bed was the most comfy I have ever slept in.

Free coffee, tea, water and hot chocolate too, always a bonus.

The setting is beautiful, make sure you walk around the square.

Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I made my reservation a month in advance and a room was not available. I understand mistakes happen, however, the only reason I found out is that I called from my hired car at 9:40 pm to find out what time room service ended. After answering my questions she said, as I was hanging up, WAIT what is your name. Oh so sorry, but I have to move you to the other hotel. Let me call you back to confirm the room. Really? Calling me in advance, not me calling you (for something not related to my reservation and NOT confirming the other location is not professional. Also offering to pay for my cab to the other location is not necessary as I am traveling on business and oh by the way, got up at 3 am. I would just like MY room as well and not explanation of I gave your room away and the guest has already unpacked. While I was later told I was given a free night (which they referred to as a free weekend) for a future date, I will not be rebooking for my next several monthly meetings as I am not confident in their ability to properly book a room. Service at the Trafalger Square was exceptional.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business