Review Highlights
A burst of Italian sunshine

I went to the Italian class with friends and had the most fantastic day. We all felt a real sense... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
lucyaO5011WM
London, United Kingdom
Classic French Class

My partner and I attended the French class on Saturday. We had such a great time, the food was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
retto55
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £353.60
from £99.00
from £25.00
from £99.00
More Info
All reviews cookery course cooking class free flowing wine cookery school cooking experience knife skills indian cookery cooking tips bouillabaisse learning how step by step great fun team building event birthday present amazing evening learn how great night
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We hired this space for a customer day with 13 people in attendance. We used the beautiful space upstairs to project our presentations and have our morning discussion. We then cooked and assembled our lunch to match with some wines we had brought along.
Emily and John facilitated the experience smoothly and enjoyably for us. Everyone was impressed with the day and unique environment to host a meeting in.

1  Thank EmmaF2403
Reviewed 11 November 2017

What a brilliant place. It's very well run. They manage to be both fun and relaxed yet efficient and instructive all at once. I went on my own and was immediately drawn into the friendly atmosphere. We cooked, chatted and learned about, in this case South Indian, food. Finally we ate our creations. Just make sure you take the right turn out of Old Street station.

1  Thank Phoenix56
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

This was suggested as part of a birthday celebration and it worked so well!! There were 3 couples and were on the whole day Spanish course last Sat. The hosts and staff were brilliant it was also very easy to keep up with the instructions so a very relaxing experience. The food tasted divine and washed down with plentiful glasses of wine !!! Will definitely come again !

1  Thank juliacRox
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Decided to have a go at this cookery class by myself and did not regret it. Met some lovely people, the teachers were very welcoming and helpful and the kitchen itself was stunning. All the equipment and ingredients are provided and the wine was free flowing. We cooked some wonderful autumnal comfort food, really enjoyed myself. I travelled from Gillingham Kent, it took around 2 hours by train but was worth it.

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank Rosiita
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I have done a few cookery courses before and they were all fantastic but Food at 52 really does have something special! It's like being invited into someones home its that relaxing, who then has the best kitchen that you would dream of having yourself and then you're given all the best ingredients and tools to make some dreamy food! I did the Italian Course and i finally made pasta! I've always wanted to know how to and they taught it in such a way it was easy to remember and showed how simple it really is! I highly recommend this course and i recommend not driving as you are then able to enjoy the lovely wine they offer as you cook/eat! I went by myself which was great as I'm a big foodie, but there were couples there and they all had so much fun! Thank you Food at 52, you'll be seeing me again soon!

Date of experience: September 2017