Review Highlights
Brilliant Christmas present!

Wonderful evening, a great mix of tuition and being able to watch and absorb the atmosphere. I did... read more

Reviewed 14 April 2024
Amy G
Fantastic Food at 52 French Class

I attended the French cooking class on a Monday night with my husband and daughter. We all... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2024
Kate M

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £357.97
from £99.00
from £25.00
from £99.00
More Info
All reviews cookery course cooking class free flowing wine cookery school cooking experience knife skills indian cookery cooking tips bouillabaisse learning how step by step great fun team building event birthday present amazing evening learn how great night
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Really wasn't sure what to expect when I booked the course, but it was truly a great experience. John and Emily were really accommodating and enthusiastic about the food we were making.

I chose to do the South Indian course and on top of learning about the ingredients and preparing the food, we also learned some useful knife skills. We were also treated to coffee and as much wine as we could drink.

Ideal for a birthday or anniversary. I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Mike H
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Thank you for a fantastic evening. Great space to learn to cook in a relaxed and friendly environment!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Nikki O
Reviewed 20 December 2017

We booked Food@52 for a work Christmas do and everything went down a treat! Venue was great and staff obviously knew their stuff. Fun, relaxed cooking experience for all levels and the food was delicious! Slight rush at the very end but overall staff were very accommodating and were happy to work around a few additional requests we made.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Sam T
Reviewed 26 November 2017

This was a birthday present from my family and I checked on Trip Advisor beforehand to see what to expect - amazing reviews, surely it couldn't be THAT good/enjoyable..?
Well it was! Yesterday I enjoyed 5 + hours 'in the kitchen with John & Mark, it was a relaxing day, VERY informative, unstressful and I left feeling much more confident regarding my 'fish skills' in the kitchen with several new recipes for future dinner parties. The wine & conversation flowed around a single large kitchen table/preparation counter - a GREAT day out...

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank NICK S
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We hired this space for a customer day with 13 people in attendance. We used the beautiful space upstairs to project our presentations and have our morning discussion. We then cooked and assembled our lunch to match with some wines we had brought along.
Emily and John facilitated the experience smoothly and enjoyably for us. Everyone was impressed with the day and unique environment to host a meeting in.

Date of experience: November 2017