Review Highlights
Italian Cooking

Great fun, staff were friendly and informative and we made some delicious Italian food. I cannot... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Seaside37951609615
Fun and delicious learning experience.

5 hours of Italian cooking. Amazing Italian chef who taught us, a group of 8. He demonstrated but... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
albertak2016

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £357.97
from £99.00
from £25.00
from £99.00
More Info
All reviews cookery course cooking class free flowing wine cookery school cooking experience knife skills indian cookery cooking tips bouillabaisse learning how step by step great fun team building event birthday present amazing evening learn how great night
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Great fun cooking Italian with colleagues. Our hosts were excellent and the environment was relaxed, so we had a good chuckle. Well done to Emily, Andrea and Maria for putting up with us, or more putting up with me AKA Floppy :-)

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Wonderful experience at the Thai cooking course! I've been gushing about it ever since. I attended with a friend without any idea of what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised! Knowledgeable and enthusiastic teachers made the whole experience a pleasure.They imparted useful tips and tricks which will serve me well in my future culinary adventures!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018

We booked a private Vietnamese cooking class for eight of us. We all LOVED it! Had a fantastic time. We opted for the Prosecco reception first, so had a lovely half hour drinking and catching up with friends. Then went down to the very ambient and well appointment cooking space where all the equipment was laid out and we cooked in pairs, sharing a wok. John and Emily gave the cooking instructions. They were really cool and knowledgeable and friendly. We got the main in the oven, made a starter, sat down to eat that while the main cooked. All the while, drinking and chatting (nice wine) and then cooked the vegetable sides and the main was ready. The food was excellent (if I'm allowed to say that?!) The recipes were very doable but still impressive. We finished up with teas and coffees. A very enjoyable way to spend 3.5 hours - friends, new friends, a meal and a new set of skills. Highly recommend it.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing time, met some lovely people, instructed by interesting and engaging folk and of course created some gorgeous food, while sipping (!) unlimited wine. Can not recommend enough!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Six of us spent an excellent Saturday in early October 2017 at the Spanish Cookery day. I was fairly apprehensive beforehand because, even though one of our group had been to Food at 52 before, I hadn't ever been to a cookery school.
I think that this is about the most perfect cookery experience I could have imagined.
There about 17 people on the course. We were positioned around a large table where all the preparation and tuition took place. We cooked very interesting dishes including stuffed squid, braised chicken with manzanilla olive sauce, a warm Amanida salad and spanish truffles with a twist!
Everyone got involved in the preparation of all dishes, lots of team work & there was a lovely atmosphere. I learned a lot of techniques (including how to prepare squid).
I'm an average cook and I didn't struggle or feel out of place which was one of the things I was concerned about beforehand.
All the food is cooked and at lunchtime we ate the warm salad and after the course was completed, we ate the rest of the food that we had prepared.
There is free flowing wine for all from lunchtime onwards & for anyone like me who doesn't drink much alcohol, there are lovely non-alcoholic options.
4 of us have just booked again to go to the full day Fish & Seafood course in May this year. We are all really looking forward to it!

Date of experience: October 2017