Review Highlights
A burst of Italian sunshine

I went to the Italian class with friends and had the most fantastic day. We all felt a real sense... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
lucyaO5011WM
London, United Kingdom
Classic French Class

My partner and I attended the French class on Saturday. We had such a great time, the food was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
retto55
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £351.86
from £99.00
from £25.00
from £99.00
More Info
All reviews cookery course cooking class free flowing wine cookery school cooking experience knife skills indian cookery cooking tips bouillabaisse learning how step by step great fun team building event birthday present amazing evening learn how great night
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2024

Just brilliant. Great experience, great food and a great setting. Cannot speak highly enough of the fun that we had as a team. Such a different way to experience supper together. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 25 March 2024

All day South Indian cookery course:

What a brilliant gift/experience it was. The premises are quirky and beautifully done.

Tom was our teacher on the day - he was very engaging and funny, and shared also a number of cooking tips which I certainly took away with me. In fact all staff were very friendly, helpful, and welcoming.

We cooked a number of dishes, which the all day course allowed, and the menu had been adapted for our group's dietary requirements (about 40% were vegan). We therefore had great variety.

I have learnt how to make hugely flavoursome curries in much less time (20 minutes instead of hours), which is a great.

I may have been lucky with 'my' group as we all got on well; however I suspect a reason for that was the ambience created by Food at 52. And the final point: the wine was decent and free-flowing from the outset.

Reviewed 19 March 2024

I took the all day Southern Indian class, which was amazing. Tom, the chef-instructor was wonderful, extremely knowledgeable and full of enthusiasm. We managed to cook an amazing 9 recipes during the day, as well as have the time to enjoy them as part of a meal together at the end. The Meen Moly - Prawn Curry was the standout dish among them, though they were all excellent. It was a small group (as I recall there were 8 of us), and it was fun to meet interesting people equally committed to cooking. Free flowing wine was also much appreciated. Highly recommended all round!

Reviewed 16 March 2024

Went here for the days fish and seafood class, fantastic!

Well paced and informative class and very hands on.

Came away with new skills and a full belly 😄

Reviewed 15 March 2024

Lovely way to learn southern Indian cookery and enjoy good company and great food in a gorgeous setting. The team hosting our group was lovely, the food just anmazong and the atmosphere couldn’t have been more friendly. Top marks from me - a lovely cooking experience and memorable day.