Review Highlights
Italian Cooking

Great fun, staff were friendly and informative and we made some delicious Italian food. I cannot... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Seaside37951609615
Fun and delicious learning experience.

5 hours of Italian cooking. Amazing Italian chef who taught us, a group of 8. He demonstrated but... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
albertak2016

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £357.97
from £99.00
from £25.00
from £99.00
More Info
All reviews cookery course cooking class free flowing wine cookery school cooking experience knife skills indian cookery cooking tips bouillabaisse learning how step by step great fun team building event birthday present amazing evening learn how great night
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2024

I attended the French cooking class on a Monday night with my husband and daughter. We all absolutely loved it!
The level of cooking expertise and instruction from Jean-Marc and owner Emily was excellent and there was a lovely relaxed and convivial atmosphere throughout the evening. Wine was plentiful, as was the chat with other guests.
The staff were super friendly and efficient and the decor of the kitchen was cosy and aesthetically beautiful.
Sitting down to eat the delicious food we’d made - which included some fun flambé action - was the icing on the cake!
I learnt a lot about the more subtle and successful way of making staple French dishes like Tomato Tarte Tatin, Pomme Dauphinois and Chicken Provençal.
Can’t recommend this class highly enough!

Date of experience: April 2024
Reviewed 28 March 2024

Just brilliant. Great experience, great food and a great setting. Cannot speak highly enough of the fun that we had as a team. Such a different way to experience supper together. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 25 March 2024

All day South Indian cookery course:

What a brilliant gift/experience it was. The premises are quirky and beautifully done.

Tom was our teacher on the day - he was very engaging and funny, and shared also a number of cooking tips which I certainly took away with me. In fact all staff were very friendly, helpful, and welcoming.

We cooked a number of dishes, which the all day course allowed, and the menu had been adapted for our group's dietary requirements (about 40% were vegan). We therefore had great variety.

I have learnt how to make hugely flavoursome curries in much less time (20 minutes instead of hours), which is a great.

I may have been lucky with 'my' group as we all got on well; however I suspect a reason for that was the ambience created by Food at 52. And the final point: the wine was decent and free-flowing from the outset.

Reviewed 19 March 2024

I took the all day Southern Indian class, which was amazing. Tom, the chef-instructor was wonderful, extremely knowledgeable and full of enthusiasm. We managed to cook an amazing 9 recipes during the day, as well as have the time to enjoy them as part of a meal together at the end. The Meen Moly - Prawn Curry was the standout dish among them, though they were all excellent. It was a small group (as I recall there were 8 of us), and it was fun to meet interesting people equally committed to cooking. Free flowing wine was also much appreciated. Highly recommended all round!

Reviewed 16 March 2024

Went here for the days fish and seafood class, fantastic!

Well paced and informative class and very hands on.

Came away with new skills and a full belly 😄