Review Highlights
A burst of Italian sunshine

I went to the Italian class with friends and had the most fantastic day. We all felt a real sense... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
lucyaO5011WM
London, United Kingdom
Classic French Class

My partner and I attended the French class on Saturday. We had such a great time, the food was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
retto55
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £353.60
from £99.00
from £25.00
from £99.00
More Info
All reviews cookery course cooking class free flowing wine cookery school cooking experience knife skills indian cookery cooking tips bouillabaisse learning how step by step great fun team building event birthday present amazing evening learn how great night
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2024

5 hours of Italian cooking. Amazing Italian chef who taught us, a group of 8. He demonstrated but also made us do the essential bits of cooking. We ate little meal after little meal with proper course at the end. Wine and soft drinks through out. Helping staff also super nice. Just a really nice experience and I will be cooking all these meals at home soon! Ellen

Date of experience: May 2024
Reviewed 14 April 2024

Wonderful evening, a great mix of tuition and being able to watch and absorb the atmosphere. I did the 3hr pasta course and made ravioli, gnocchi and biscotti. Delicious food and great company, would highly recommend.

Date of experience: April 2024
Reviewed 10 April 2024

I attended the French cooking class on a Monday night with my husband and daughter. We all absolutely loved it!
The level of cooking expertise and instruction from Jean-Marc and owner Emily was excellent and there was a lovely relaxed and convivial atmosphere throughout the evening. Wine was plentiful, as was the chat with other guests.
The staff were super friendly and efficient and the decor of the kitchen was cosy and aesthetically beautiful.
Sitting down to eat the delicious food we’d made - which included some fun flambé action - was the icing on the cake!
I learnt a lot about the more subtle and successful way of making staple French dishes like Tomato Tarte Tatin, Pomme Dauphinois and Chicken Provençal.
Can’t recommend this class highly enough!

Date of experience: April 2024
Reviewed 28 March 2024

Just brilliant. Great experience, great food and a great setting. Cannot speak highly enough of the fun that we had as a team. Such a different way to experience supper together. Will definitely come back.

Date of experience: March 2024
Reviewed 25 March 2024

All day South Indian cookery course:

What a brilliant gift/experience it was. The premises are quirky and beautifully done.

Tom was our teacher on the day - he was very engaging and funny, and shared also a number of cooking tips which I certainly took away with me. In fact all staff were very friendly, helpful, and welcoming.

We cooked a number of dishes, which the all day course allowed, and the menu had been adapted for our group's dietary requirements (about 40% were vegan). We therefore had great variety.

I have learnt how to make hugely flavoursome curries in much less time (20 minutes instead of hours), which is a great.

I may have been lucky with 'my' group as we all got on well; however I suspect a reason for that was the ambience created by Food at 52. And the final point: the wine was decent and free-flowing from the outset.

Date of experience: March 2024