Lock in the lowest price from these sites
1,127 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I travel to London frequently and I always stay at the same hotel. Due to overbooking I couldn't find any other hotel. Tried this one as the pictures on the website were fairly good. However, very deceiving. Ran down place, not very clean and smells quite badly. Location is perfect however not worth the money, quite expensive for the kind of service and room quality. That was my first and last time.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank MBenjamin74
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights was a bit small for a double room and was very warm. We are staying here again this year. Breakfast was good and served by a friendly host. Consisted of toast tea coffee and cereal. Would stay again and will be staying this year.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sue M
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I have stayed one night at the Holly House Hotel and it was not bad.
The price for a night was really good and the location is perfect, just a couple of minutes walk from Victoria. If you have an early bus to the airport and you wanna have a quiet night sleep, it is the perfect place for you. It was quite clean and the staff was nice.
The only down side are the stairs and the noises. There is no lift and it was quite hard for me with 2 big luggages. Also, if you have a light sleep do not choose this hotel because my room was directly on Victoria Train Station and I could hear every train coming and going.

Anyways, it is a cheap and convenient place to stay if you are in a short stay in London and need to be close to Victoria. I will probably go there again!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank LuanaB456
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

If you need an hotel in the middle of London only to sleep I advice it, only 3 minutes from the Victoria Underground and Victoria Coach Station. The room was a bit stinky and small, the bath was mouldy but the price was great for this excellent position!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Grikkia
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Firsr impression was give by the reception. It looks like the set from a Tarantino B-movie: I could expect a gangster popping out from nowhere any moment.
Room was small and dirty (I bet they didn't change the sheets after previous customers), the whole floor is covered in a stinky&sticky patchwork moquette carpet.
The shared toilet was actually looking a little cleaner than the room itselves. Breakfast is poor and, frankly, quite disappointing.
No lift, no help with luggages, no lockers to keep things safe.
1 star just because it's literally 5 minutes from Victoria station.

Date of stay: January 2017