Hotel was to expensive for the room rate hear are some points why.
1 dirty tiles on the bathroom wall
2. Small bathroom with leaking sink
3. Not enough milk tea/coffee in room 3 milks are not enough for two people.
4 boxes of bleach left on the floor in reception for over 24 hours do these people not follow cosh guidelines any child could have go hold of this
5 the corridors are shabby along with the dining room that smelled awful
6 breakfast is a joke one egg a burnt bit of bacon one sausage and watery beans is not a full English breakfast and not what I expect in the rate
7 got sent up to the room after checking in being told it was ready but it was not the housekeeper had only just striped the bed.
8 can't the staff have one job in the hotel how can one person do the kitchen housekeeping and reception no wonder the place is dirty.
9 the housekeeping staff leave linen ect all over the corridors this is a fire hazard.
10 room smelled of bleach as it was all they had to clean.
11 not very accessible for disabled guests.
AVOID this hotel as all costs the only upside was that it was near earls court and a pub
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for cheap hotels in Kensington then Hotel Lily is THE place for you. Comfortable and only a minute’s walk from the West Brompton Tube Station, Hotel Lily aims to please with its cheap rooms and warm, attentive staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Lily London - Kensington/Earl's Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.