“Leisure...rather sounds Motel.”

Ranked #991 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Delhi
“Leisure...rather sounds Motel.”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This is like a motel. Toilet dripping whole night, water everywhere in the room, Worn out infrastructure, no hot water ..have to manage with cold water. TV remotes are kept with reception until you ask them , and we have go and fetch.

Breakfast sounded little bit ok, considering the state of the hotel

Room Tip: Other two hotels next street are worth.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Sridhar A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Llanelli, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel has not been decorated for year, e had a tiny drab bedroom the bathroom had cracked ties he taps didn't have any pressure, all the walls were coffee colour from theory early 80,s although the this hotel is classed as a budget hotel and rated as 3 star this grossly overrated they advertise a car park which is very difficult to manoeuvre in it is not secure.the hotel is probably OK for a single person just wanting to get their head down for the night but DON'T take your partner here,the double room only had I little tub of milk 1 glass no teabags no soap

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Antibes, France
Reviewed 29 January 2014

i had stay in better hotels for the same price. its crappy. 80£ for a very small room,the floor wasn't even clean. the tea kettle is dirty. the bar soap in the bathroom is not wrapped. if you want to use the wifi you have to pay 5£. if you need them to keep your suitcase after you checked out you must pay 5£. don't be fooled by their website. it's a terrible hotel, the ONLY good thing is the tube station near by.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank illicooo
Hull
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I booked two rooms at the Hotel Lily London. I was attending the NTA's so I googled hotels nr 02 arena this hotel came up so I booked it. I did not need to pay for it there and then as I could have paid as you stayed as advertised when you press book. I received no confirmation or anything to tell me we had the reservations I had paid for so I rang the hotel and I am told I would not receive a confirmation but we was booked in I told them we was going to the 02 and how far away was it I was told on the phone "oh not far" so I left the booking. The day before we travelled down to london I rang the Hotel again for a Postcode and I saw we was miles away from the 02 so I rang back and asked again the guy said I would have to ring tomorrow and speak to the Manger. Which I did and it was a Lady who said we are about 20 to 30 mins train ride away fro 02. I told her there was a mix up and that I would not want to be that far away as that was the idea to stay near the 02. She said there is nothing they can do because we are travelling that day they wouldnt even let me move the booking to another date when I was willing to move it to any other date just not to close to this date they was not helpful at all so I ended up booking another hotel near 02 and had to pay for two hotels for one night so be careful when booking. I don't know london very well so I trusted them that is was near 02

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sharon G
Powys
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Do not be put off by the reviews for a one or two night stay it is fine. The cost is so reasonable for this area, I really don know what people expect ! Breakfast was very adequate, the staff helpful and friendly, yes the rooms are small, line was clean, but I wouldnt expect to be in there apart from sleeping ! across the road from Earls Court, so very handy. A small walk from West Brompton tube, and a stroll away from the Troubadour.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank celticgirlie
Barnsley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 January 2014

After the reviews i was dreading stopping here. But when we got they everything was ok for the price. The rooms were abit small but for the price you would expect that. Only the bad thing i would say was the smell in the room which stunk bad of cigarettes and a weird sound from the vent which kept us awake for some time. Other than that it was fine.

• Stayed December 2013
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 December 2013

This hotel is very deceiving as the reception area looks clean and it gives the illusion that its going to be a pleasant hotel to stay at but once you are shown to your room, you will be walking through the dirtiest hall ways, with stains all over the walls. you hope the room is better but it really isn't. The carpet on the floor is dirty and the shower and the toilet is mouldy. As i removed the thin cover they put on the beds i notice blood stains on the bed!! Blood stains!!! i couldn't believe it. How dirty was this hotel!! i asked myself!!! I couldn't stay there another minute so i quickly packed my things and went down to reception. The rude receptionist told me i could be given a better room (i thought to myself, why didn't you give me a better room to start with) but i refuse to stay in a hotel that has blood on the bed sheets. As i asked for a refund i was told that he couldn't refund me my £70 and the manager will do it in the morning. I left the hotel that night and stayed at a holiday inn near there instead (at least that was clean). So i end up paying twice in one night!! Money don't grow on trees so I called first thing in the morning and the manager (Mary) rudely told me that it was not possible to give me a refund because its not her money (never heard that before!!) and that i had to write an email which would go to her anyway!!!!! and another funny thing is that she was trying to pass the blood stains for a pen stain!!! i mean we all know the difference between blood and red pen. I lost £70, and i will never stay at this hotel ever again. so for your own safety stay away too.

Room Tip: Stay Away.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple