“Perfect choice for few days in London”
Review of London House Hotel

London House Hotel
Ranked #311 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have been at LHH three times and always had a good stay.
Location is perfect, in a pacific place near Queensway and Bayswater, fantastic zones in london. Tube stop is just around the corner and even with bus is easy to get there.
Rooms aren't so large, but very comfortable and well furnished.
Average prices for london.
By the way, really suggested and my first choice when I will come back again in London.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
LHHManager, Manager at London House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you very much for your comments. I am delighted to read that you keep coming back to LHH and that we have met your expectations every time. We couldn't be happier by reading your review as we wish our guests to feel pleasantly in our hotel. Please contact us directly next time for most competitive prices! Best regards.

There are newer reviews for London House Hotel

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Currently staying at this hotel. Far exceeds it's rating. Lovely hotel in Bayswater area. Close to subway and large Department style shopping complex. Many restaurants surround hotel giving large variety of dining options. Hyde Park a short walk from hotel. I booked a small single room and it is indeed small. However it is so comfortable. Very clean, comfy bed and pillows. Lots of hot water and nice complimentary toiletries. Having stayed in many 4 star hotels recently, this one is easily comparable. No restaurant but not needed. Breakfast is available if wanted. Tea and coffee in room. In the style of many boutique type hotels in the area but by far the best I have stayed in. I highly recommend this little treasure and would stay here again. Give it a try.

Room Tip: My room was on the ground floor and very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank JanIneW1028

Thank you ever so much for your lovely comments! I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we have met your expectations. We would love to see you at London House Hotel again soon! Contact us directly for most competitive prices :) Kind regards.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I booked this hotel as it was recommended to me by a fellow traveller who had stayed here with their family.the hotel is in a good location very close to bayswater station.the room is on the basement floor and is very quiet.the room is not bad size with a double and 2 singles.tho only negative is that the parents bed is a double with no bed side tables and the ensuite is small with no where to hang your towels.there is also no room service.price was reasonable for london standards.it was satisfactory all way round.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank perthminxy
LHHManager, Manager at London House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you very much for your comments. We have our rooms located from the lower ground up to the 4th floor, depends what type of room you reserve. I am happy that you were pleased with your quiet family room. We wish to see you again at London House Hotel, so please contact us directly for the most competitive prices. Kind regards.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The best thing about the hotel is the location and the prices, especially if you want a room with more than one bed.

The hotel is in a quiet square, barely a minute from the heart of Bayswater, near several tube stations and within walking distance of Hyde Park. Notting Hill and Portobello Road are not too far away either.

We were told on arrival that since the room was so narrow, we would be given complimentary breakfast, which was a nice gesture. Since I like to sleep on the floor, I asked for extra bedding and this was promptly sent up. I am told by my friends who used the beds that they were very comfortable however.

The room was pretty basic and the bathroom small, like our narrow room but it was ideal as a place just to shower and change and get a good night’s sleep for a relatively cheap price. The only negative thing I could really comment on would be the breakfast, which was pretty uninspiring and if I would have had to pay for it, I think I would have declined and eaten elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank acwf2973

Thank you very much for your comments. I am glad to read that you were satisfied with your stay with us and that our location and services were convenient for your needs. We offer fully continental breakfast for the extra charge and we feel that there is a great selection for a good start of a day. However, we understand that every person is different as well as the expectations and there are also plenty of cafes around the corner. We would love to see you at London House Hotel again soon! For the best possible prices, please contact us directly. Best wishes.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I am a travel agent and have travelled the world. This charming hotel exceeded my expectations. I booked it for 8 women, including myself, because of the good price and good reviews. All 8 of us loved it. Great location, very clean, excellent staff. Breakfast is quite simple but dozens of places to eat just outside your door. Will recommend this to everyone I know.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joanne M

Thank you very much for your nice review! I am pleased to read that you were nicely surprised by our hotel, staff and services. Your comments are much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you at London House again soon! Best regards for all of you!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed at London House for one week and the experience was excelent. Very well located, it is possible to walk to Kensigton Gardens, Hyde Park, Portobello Road. We recommend London House Hotel to stay at in Lomdon.

Room Tip: It is better to choose the room with a garden view as there are some rooms in the lowerground that c...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vera F
Reviewed 28 May 2014

For being within a 5 minute walk of Kensington Gardens, this cute hotel is more reasonably priced than many of its neighbors. What you sacrifice in square footage, you more than make up for in the convenience of its location--2 minutes from the Bayswater station on the District Line or the Queensway station on the Central Line. The decor is modern, and the room has all the amenities necessary for a basic stay. We had a ground floor room without a view; the bed was a double/full. One potential drawback is that sound seems to travel quite a bit--we heard a lot of conversation/foot traffic outside our room during the brief time we were inside during the day--but the hotel was quiet at night. If you are looking for luxury, this isn't the place, but if you just want a clean, comfortable place to stay the night when you're exploring London, I'd recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Candace P
LHHManager, Manager at London House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I am happy to read that you found our hotel to be convenient, clean and practical. I would love to see you back to London House Hotel again soon! Please email or call our hotel for the most competitive offer. Kindest regards!