Stayed for three nights in July 2014, three persons, we were given a room in the basement. The pros and the cons:
- Nice corner of a nice area, plenty of shops and nice restaurants almost next door
- Big room, not just for London, but really a good size
- Bathroom with Body Shop products (with a tag "Don't take me" - we were travelling with hand luggage so they were too big anyway)
- Quite nicely decorated
- Comfortable beds (very important!)
- Overall, in my opinion very good value for the money in London
- We were given a room in the basement, so no possibility to sleep with window open even if it's warm
- In the basement, there is a really serious problem with moist and mould. Unless you either own the building or a very allergic, probably nothing to worry about. I almost couldn't smell it in the room but quite suffocating going down the stairs and into the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming , newly renovated Hotel in Central London situated in a quiet and charming street The London House Hotel overlooks a leafy Victorian park in the exclusive Bayswater area and offers the excellent combination of both comfort and affordability in a prime location in central London. All room are newly renovated with contemporary décor. All rooms have air condition, TV, safe, mini fridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your London House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Hotel