Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot
US$156
US$143
Orbitz.com
4,174 results
All reviewsclose to kings cross stationshort staytea and coffeeeustontube
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I've used this particular Travel Lodge many times now. Despite being a very busy hotel the service has always been excellent. The rooms are well maintained, which is more than can be said for the public areas such as corridors and lifts.... These are positively scruffy! Having said that, for London prices this hotel is ideal. A short 7/8 minute walk from Kings Cross stations with a variety of eating establishments in the surrounding area. I can guarantee I will continue to use this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I took 3 students for an educational break to London. We had booked a 3 bedded room and a single, months before, but when we got there they said the rooms had been refurbished and now apparently they don't have rooms with 3 beds any more, I was apprehensive because of the ages of the students and the fact that they hadn't let me know before arrival; but they gave us an extra room at no charge for the 5 night stay. I'm not sure we had refurbished rooms, but although small they were clean and well presented. We were not too far from the station and the metro so it was a doddle really. It is very noisy but you are near everything and the staff couldn't have been more helpful.I can't agree with the adverse comments, hair driers and adaptors are available at no charge on request and the restaurant provides a full English breakfast at a good price Great value for money in one of the most expensive cities in the world

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Booked 6months in advance for a great price at c£50 pn. Great location for hotel, 10 mins walk from Kings Cross. Rooms were good size and clean with nice clean bedding. Could do with aircon as was difficult to sleep due to heat but for that price in London - I ain't complaining!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 18 July 2014

My friend and I stayed here recently for our trip to London for Wimbledon. The rooms were clean, surprisingly quiet and the location convenient. This is where my review gets tricky though..... On the second morning we went into the bathroom and discovered what appeared to be a cockroach, both myself and my friend were not brave enough to tackle it however so we went to reception to get help. Now this is the good bit, not only were they genuinely shocked by this but they immediately gave us another room to use the bathroom (we were checking out that day else I am sure they would have relocated us anyway) but upon check our we were actually refunded our stay apologised to profusely, given complimentary breakfast and asked if they could do anything else at all for us! Wow! I have stayed in 5* London hotels and not had this level of customer service! Granted the intruder was not pleasant but we were in London where the problem is rife anyway! I would stay there again without doubt and commend travelodge for this level of customer service from what at the end of the day is a budget chain! Well done and thanks!

Room Tip: Although main road facing as I had was fine I imagine car park facing would be even better
1  Thank Dellbell1973
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My friend and I stayed at the Travelodge Kings X for a few days. Eurostar and Paris were the main attractions but this hotel ticked all the boxes for a comfortable if basic hotel, conveniently located for St. Pancras. It was also very reasonably priced with breakfast included. Only a few things were missing, a hair dryer, fridge and minibar and those tiny bars of soap and sachets of shampoo...reception do,have hair dryers however and the staff were exceptionally helpful and polite.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
2  Thank EileenM443