“Awesome”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have been there on tuesday, it isfantastic place trendy environment, lovely food, complimentry drinks on house, god loved it...

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I can honestly say this is the bext mexican ive had in london and possibly elsewhere. But the highlight wasnt necessarily the food, but the staf. I found all the staff excellent and particularly the jolly italian dave. He was excellent. very personnable, really looked after us. Will def be back here. great mexican food and great service.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Last Saturday, myself and my friend been to Tequila Tex Mex and had absolutely fantastic time food was very good and tasty, drink was good even we had some drink on the house, staff there are very friendly, i will definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends.....

Reviewed 1 March 2014

This place was like a mexican before.but now service was realy bad this time.Food n Coctails wasnt tasty.I been in this place 15 16 months ago.everythink was amazing.After now I never gonna go there anymore

1  Thank Pavlk
Reviewed 16 February 2014

A few months ago some friends a I had an amazing night out in this place and I've been craving their food and drinks ever since. Thus, last Sunday two friends of mine and myself decided to go again hoping it would meet my high expectations again...and it most definitely did! Despite the fact it was Sunday night the place was pretty packed and the atmosphere had the "fiesta" aroma all around. The different waiters who approached us were very friendly and at one point one of them put on our heads some funny mexican sombreros! The pictures are freakingly hilarious! However, the best part again came first with the drinks and with the food afterwards. Where to start!? Best Margaritas in London! They might sound somehow pricey but they are absolutely worth it! One of my friends tried a few other cocktails from their long list and enjoyed them just as much..I wish I could remember the names but there are soooo many! Anyhow, congrats to the barman, great drinks! And the food..mmm...the food just deserves a separate review. But long story short; best nachos ever! the melted cheese, the guacamole, the sour cream, the size..just yummy! Afterwards I had for the second time the Salsitas dish! And just as I remembered they were too good to be true..I wish I knew how they make the peppercorn sauce! My two friends had the Rack of Ribs and somethings called Beef Acapulco and they were shocked at first by the size of both dishes! They could easily be shared! They were humongous! Did they enjoy their dishes? Well, lets say they left no food on the plate! At one point I though we were gonna be sick! Fortunately alcohol helped our digestion and so did the free tequila shots we got at the end! In summary this is a must-go place in London!

1  Thank Troya777