“Not brilliant”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband and I stopped here for lunch. The staff were friendly and we enjoyed the margaritas but the food was variable. We shared nachos for starters and they were fine. My husband had ribs for his main course and enjoyed them. However, the chicken in my chicken fajita was dry. Not sure I would go again.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This place has one of the longest cocktail shot lists I have ever seen (if I remember correctly it more than 200 different cocktail shots).. to make it even better, they have the most outrageous and profane names for each one of them.. Visited it with a few friends and we had a blast to say the least.. It is quite overpriced and overall the food is good.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

2 vegetarians on Monday evening.
We enjoyed the food and they cooked off the menu for us. The fajitas were some of the best I've had. Margiritas were tasty and they had a good tequila choice.
It was pricey for us northerners but we would return.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

A friend and I stumbled upon this place one Monday lunch time and decided to give it a go. We found the food was really tasty, and the portion sizes were generous too! We were the only people in the restaurant and were disappointed by the service, we just found the waiter a little rude and we were not asked once if we needed anything else or if everything was alright.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have been there on tuesday, it isfantastic place trendy environment, lovely food, complimentry drinks on house, god loved it...

Been to Tequila Tex Mex? Share your experiences!