- Rooms - recently built, stylish, comfortable beds.
- Staff - young, personable, educated, interesting - perfect.
- Staybridge offering - only inclusive breakfast I actually like, larder, free wi-fi..etc
- The HUGE shopping centre that surrounds this place - restaurants, shops (jncluding very high end - i.e. Prada, cinema etc all on your front step - for business people you can come home, do the London shopping for the family and eat all within 200m of the front door.
- Transport links - so many options
Could do better:
- The Olympics are OVER! If you are a tourist this is a long way outside central London (30 minutes by tube). That said, if the cost and quality overcomes the daily trip...than who am I to argue 'cause that is why I stay there.
Context - I am a IC Hotel Platinum member who stays over 125 nights a year in their hotels. I therefore are often upgraded. This is pretty much the best of their entire chain (value for money wise)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose a relaxing home-from-home at Staybridge Suites London Stratford hotel, located in the Westfield Stratford City Shopping Centre and just a 5 minute walk from the 2012 Olympic Village.From the minute you step inside the bright, welcoming Lobby of Staybridge Suites London Stratford, you'll feel at home. Unwind by the contemporary fireplace in the Lounge or head to your smart Studio or 1-bedroom Suite. You'll find complimentary wireless Internet throughout.Staybridge Suites London Stratford is in the heart of Europe's largest shopping centre and is one of the onsite hotels for the 2012 Olympic Village. With only a 200 metre walk from Stratford Tube, Railway and DLR Stations, you are within minutes from London City, Canary Wharf, the O2 Arena and the ExCel Exhibition and Conference Centre.Most of Stratford's most exciting bars and restaurants are literally on your doorstep, but if you fancy a night in, the fully equipped kitchen in your Suite makes it easy to cook your own dinner. You'll find all the groceries you need at our 24-hour Pantry. Complimentary breakfast is served in our Hub Kitchen, while guests can network or mingle over complimentary drinks and snacks at our evening reception, held Tue-Thu. Guests can make use of our complimentary laundry room.After a long day, you can energize in the Fitness Centre or meet in the Den meeting room. Ask our team members about exploring the city of London, a few tube stops from home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites London-Stratford City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.