“Top Class”

Staybridge Suites London-Stratford City
Ranked #41 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed here with my wife and her family recently , If you are thinking of London/Stratford area for a trip then this Hotel is Top Class. The peoplle are so friendly and welcoming. We were greated by Timothy who was very polite and professional ,and made us feel very welcome. The room we have was nice and clean and quiet. The hotel alos had excellent views of the Olympic park from our room and the reception/Breakfast area also overlooks the park. It is also located in the Westfield Shopping Area which is a shoppers dream , they have every shop you can think of and more.I will be back for sure.

Room Tip: If possible ask for a room overlooking the park when you are checking in.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bryan M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,409)

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My daughter and I were attending a show at Victoria Palace Theatre and booked this hotel on employee rate. I have to say the room was amazing with the facilities in there. The views were spectacular and the staff were very friendly. If I had to come to London again I would avoid central London and stay in the Staybridge suites which has access to lots of shops and restaurants.
Breakfast was just like being at home and very plentiful.
I was a bit concerned about the amount of noise coming from the nearby pubs below but once the window was shut and curtains closed we didnt hear a thing.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KathJ1973
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stayed at Staybridge with my children for 11nights. Location right inside Westfield, very good and modern facility, clean. The kitchenette is a huge money saver for me. Cooked almost all our meals. The breakfast is just ok not superb.
Also this is the 1st hotel i will stay without daily housekeeping. They only remove your trash without cleaning the floor. With 2 young kids this was a huge challenge; however the floor was vacuumed on request.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at the Staybridge Suites, Stratford. We stay in London fairly often and fancied a change from the West End so thought we would give Stratford a go. I'm really glad we did - from the moment we arrived the staff we so friendly and attentive. All facilities were explained and we were given a fantastic room on the 12th floor. The hotel is very relaxed and the views over London are very impressive. Whatever you need is simply no problem for the staff. They really are happy to help.
As it is in the heart of the Westfield shopping district there are plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from should you wish to leave the comfort of the hotel.
Breakfast is a spectacular marathon - help yourself to everything you can imagine from the huge family style kitchen - just make sure you don't have any fixed plans as you could easily lose yourself for a couple of hours!
Oh, and there's the Olympic Park and Stadia to have a wander round if you have time.
We will definitely be staying again.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matthew O
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

We had a fantastic weekend in this hotel! Fantastic and extremely substantial Breakfast and the mostly friendliest staff I have ever come across in my life! The Room was incredibly comfortable and we will most definitely be back! I just wish it could be sooner :)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Becky C
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I did wonder what it would be like staying in a shopping centre but you soon forget this. The staff are exceptionally friendly and it's a very comfortable hotel. The beauty salon in the attached Holiday Inn does great deals too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jane A
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have stayed here since July 2013 on business and has basically turned into my second residence, I cannot fault the place one bit. The rooms are spacious, luxury and well equipped (air conditioning, Apple TV, WiFi, HD TV channels, dishwasher, washing and ironing facilities etc) and the beds extremely comfortable. The rooms are cleaned daily and towels changed etc. Excellent views from rooms facing Olympic Pack side and the balcony terrace on 12th floor. The breakfast is really good with a wide range of cereals, hot breakfast, fresh juices, fruit etc. There are 'managers social' events Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday evenings where sometimes themed complimentary food and drink is provided. Staff are excellent, helpful, knowledgeable and very friendly which makes the stay a lot better.

Room Tip: Olympic pack side for the best views and it is quieter - opposed to being shopping centre side.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business